• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Would you have liked to see sasuke and the other...

Status
Not open for further replies.

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
goemon characters playable?

I would. Because of this I made these.
http://drag0nscythe.deviantart.com/art/New-challenger-Goemon-76938509
http://drag0nscythe.deviantart.com/art/New-challenger-Ebisumaru-79441384
http://drag0nscythe.deviantart.com/art/New-challenger-Sasuke-80068093
http://drag0nscythe.deviantart.com/art/New-challenger-Yae-80068254

Kanomi definitely could of had another rep. (Snake is awesome, but he more the merrier I say)

any way. Enjoy.
And if you have some of your own fake updates. Post em.

Yojimbo

Smash Journeyman
Goemon was an incredibly fun game, and I would've liked to see him included. But did he get much attention outside of Japan? I've played quite a few of his games and I loved the humor.

Imp

Smash Apprentice
Haha, I had one of these games on the 64, it was pretty good but I don't recall ever finishing it. But I wouldn't care for them to be in the game, theres a longer list of people who I would prefer over the Goemon list.

MRogue

Smash Rookie
Rob.

Nuff said.
Actually, R.O.B has gotten quite a lot of exposure since his inclusion in MKDS. Plus, Nintendo is very keen on getting in touch with their "roots" lately. Considering these factors, I think it's no surprise that R.O.B made it in.

MyRevenge.

Smash Journeyman
I had never heard of R.O.B before Brawl...
A lot of my friends thought he was Wally from that new Disney movie...

But it's pretty cool how you made those character descriptions...

djc89

Smash Rookie
Goemon is too obscure and not Nintendo related enough to be in a Smash game. If anything, Konami would put a Castlevania character in there.

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
Goemon is too obscure and not Nintendo related enough to be in a Smash game. If anything, Konami would put a Castlevania character in there.
Snake.

Snake is not Nintendo related enough to be in smash.
MGS4 is PS3 exclusive. Nintendo has only seen 3 Metal Gear games total.
(Metal Gear 1, 2 and twin snakes)
He is in anyway.

Goemon has had about 10
(Ganbare Goemon 1-2 (NES), Goemon 1-4 (SNES), Goemon 64 1-3 (N64), the one on the NDS.

:034:

Smash Hero
Whew, I thought this was a Naruto thread. You escaped by just a bit there, buddy.

Goemon would've been okay... Doesn't even come close to Mega Man though. :/

GreatClayMonkey

Smash Lord
Rigging the enemy base with explosives, which is l
Actually, R.O.B has gotten quite a lot of exposure since his inclusion in MKDS. Plus, Nintendo is very keen on getting in touch with their "roots" lately. Considering these factors, I think it's no surprise that R.O.B made it in.
R.O.Bs not 3rd party also don't make "what if..." or "don't you wish..." or any hypothetical threads

Renufus

Smash Apprentice
For a second I thought this was a Naruto thread, which would leave me no choice but to spam your private message box with "YOU ARE AN IDIOT" messages.

Yae and Sasuke would have ruled.

Ryven

Smash Cadet
Wow... Legend of the Mystical Ninja was, like, my childhood.

I'd love to see these guys in a Smash game. All four might be overdoing it... but who do you leave out? Goemon has to be in, and Ebisumaru is funny, and Sasuke is cool, and Yae is awesome...

GreatClayMonkey

Smash Lord
Rigging the enemy base with explosives, which is l
I have seen other threads like this one. I still think it is okay.
some people commit crimes that doesn't make them ok. A thread like this dose not lead itself to intelligent discussion just people agreeing or disagreeing with you over and over again also they are not in brawl so accept it and stop making threads like this.

orintemple

Smash Lord
For a second I thought this was a Naruto thread, which would leave me no choice but to spam your private message box with "YOU ARE AN IDIOT" messages.

Yae and Sasuke would have ruled.
Yea I did too, I was gonna flame him to the depths of hell, luckily its not. I don't know how many Goemons there are but if its the one I am thinking of then it would have been cool to see him as at least an assist trophy. I mean, there is a bunch of lesser known character ATs.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
But it's still just a what-if thread...we could have tons of these for every character that didn't make it into the game and that's why there's not much need for it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom