• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Would you guys mind...

Nitro_Hamster

Smash Cadet
Telling what I need I to work on if I were to post a video if myself playing? It would recorded with my iPad sadly

CORY

wut
BRoomer
you'd get better responses on the character's forum. each one should have a thread for videos.

Brim

Smash Ace
NNID
Bitterbub
Telling what I need I to work on if I were to post a video if myself playing? It would recorded with my iPad sadly
You might want to invest in a Hauppauge
It really depends on the sort of TV you use though, and how much money you're willing to put into it.

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
short answer, yes, but you have to be willing to take criticisms seriously, and as only a critique of your gameplay and not as a mockery of your person, as some people are wont to do.

Top Bottom