• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

would you consider Lucario to be "the Pokemon version of Chuck Norris"

Zema

Smash Journeyman
lol on Caterpie.

You are partially correct with Blaziken. It's more like:
Blaziken=the cool looking Lucario=Chuck Norris

and

Zero Suit Samus=Lara Croft

and also

Ling-Ling=Pikachu

and

Xandir=gay version of Link

and

earthquakes are caused by Captain falcon's Falcon Punch.

But anyways, the superiority power goes like this

Lucario>Blaziken>Chuck Norris>Bruce Lee>Pikachu
Sorry, but Samus is > Lara Croft, and Blaziken < Lucario.

RolandBeoulve

Smash Apprentice
Lucario doesn't really fight like Bruce Lee, I've watched him soooooooooo much they don't move alike at all sadly. He doesn't really fight like Norris, Chan, or Li either. If anyone has seen Jackie Chan's Drunken Master, and remembers the woman who fights with swan style (someone correct me if I'm thinking of the wrong movie I've seen too many martial arts themed cinema) Lucario fights like her. It's extremely deliberate and sweeping a calm and collected set of movement's with heavier emphasis on footwork.

Dark Paladin X

Smash Journeyman
Captain Falcon is Brawl's Chuck Norris

just look at those pecs
lol, first my claim Lucario is like Chuck Norris, then Snake, and then Captain Falcon.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

This gives me the laughs.

Anyways, I do agree Lucario have a calm style, but his fighting style is like Chuck Norris IMO.

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
Lucario isn't a meme for the same reason Chuck Norris is.

The only popular Lucario meme I can think of is the "CHOCOLATE!!!" meme or Lucario ecci on /v/.

Other than that, he's not really a meme outside of the furry community.

And then Mudkip is much more of a meme than Lucario will ever be.

Tallen

Smash Journeyman
Lucario doesn't really fight like Bruce Lee, I've watched him soooooooooo much they don't move alike at all sadly. He doesn't really fight like Norris, Chan, or Li either. If anyone has seen Jackie Chan's Drunken Master, and remembers the woman who fights with swan style (someone correct me if I'm thinking of the wrong movie I've seen too many martial arts themed cinema) Lucario fights like her. It's extremely deliberate and sweeping a calm and collected set of movement's with heavier emphasis on footwork.
oh haha i actually watched that part XD. I think her name was Mei Chang or something. Either way it's like I said in an old post: Lucario fights the Swan style Kung-fu, based on solid ground and counter-attacks, with the objective of tiring the opponent before knocking him out.. if anyone's interested in learning more it's in the topic "Lucario and Kung-fu".

and hooly crap I didn't think this topic would last this long. The real pokemon incarnation of Chuckie (Norris) has got to be the one and only bidoof...

Dark Paladin X

Smash Journeyman
The reason why Chuck Norris is a meme is due to his body hair, his roundhouse kick, and the role on Texas: Walker Ranger. Same thing with Lucario, he's a meme because of his role on one of the Pokemon movies, his Aura ability, his features from that makes him really unique from different non-legendaries (no other Pokemon have Fighting/Steel type) and he kicks more *** when he takes more damage in SSBB, and chocolate (which I really don't get).

Top Bottom