• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Would you accept a three-month delay for your favorite character?

bballstar23

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-2383-6686-1312
For Megaman or Young Link revamped into cel-shaded Wind Waker/Phantom Hourglass Link or none of them at all-I would wait until 2020. I got time, Melee, smash 64, and the Dojo on my side, at least. :laugh:

Weekly updates for over 12 more years=poor Sakurai! :laugh:
Haha 12 years of updates..."You must push the Start button to pause the game."

Boofer

Smash Ace
No, only if at least 5 new characters were going to be added to this game.

Magmar's Wrath

Smash Journeyman
I have too many characters on my wish list to make a 3-month sacrifice for just one of them.

If I was offered all of my desired characters and a 3-month delay, I could see that happening more so...

It all depends on how desperately I wanted to play Brawl then. If I'm in the middle of a 'it's eternity already, what's 3 more months attitude,' then I'd go for it. If I just saw a super incredible update, I'd say forget it (or something more rude, but I won't go there for now ;) ).

Magically Enhanced Hobo

Smash Journeyman
I come from the land of the ice and snow..
I'd wait 3 months for any extra characters, honestly. I'm patient enough to know that once i DO have this game in my hands, I want it to be as big as possible, and the more the merrier, regardless of who it is. If it was Isaac, I wouldn't even think twice. Same with Mega Man, Olimar and Ridley. If they're not in, this game would never feel complete to me, because Sakurai has had every chance to put them in.

Although, February 10 happens to be my birthday, but I would sacrifice that for more characters any day.

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
I'd wait 3 months for any extra characters, honestly. I'm patient enough to know that once i DO have this game in my hands, I want it to be as big as possible, and the more the merrier, regardless of who it is. If it was Isaac, I wouldn't even think twice. Same with Mega Man, Olimar and Ridley. If they're not in, this game would never feel complete to me, because Sakurai has had every chance to put them in.

Although, February 10 happens to be my birthday, but I would sacrifice that for more characters any day.
yeah i was planing on getting the game for my B-Day but then it was delayed anwyays so it really didnt matter -.- but on second though id wait 3 months for Terra from ff6 i know itll never happen and itd be redicules if it did but she was my fav protaganist from ALL ff games so meh

Actually if they delay it anymore, I'd just want Lucario, Lloyd Irving, and Ridley. Seeing a two of those are already probably in the game, I'm holding out for Lloyd more than the others.

Of course, I'd like to think they're already in and don't need a delay...

I'd also like the Subspace made even more awesome in the delay, and extend it by a good 5-10 hours.

Absolute.Zero

Smash Rookie
If Tony Jones, which is the most obscure character in existence (seriously) would be in but I would have to wait anther three months, I would probably flip a coin.
Tony Jones=Magi Nation? If so, pwesome.

Anyways, I would wait the three months for Geno, Isaac AND Vaati.

but probably none of them individualy.....
ok maybe Isaac

Stado

Smash Apprentice
I would wait if Ashley and Vaati were both guaranteed, 'though not if it were to preclude one of them. Christ, I'd wait twice as long for Claus and Geno, and even twice that or Captain Olimar.

Zian

Smash Cadet
Yes I'd do it for Bomberman or Megaman X. And to all of those who want Ashley in it, good luck luck...Goku has a better shot than her.

Oshiro Akina

Smash Journeyman
If it means that Geno will be playable, I'd definitely be willing to wait three more months and even longer than that if necessary. <3

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Most certainly. Although I have hope that Isaac is already in the game and that we don't need a delay to bring him in.

Fearthesmash

Smash Apprentice
If I could see a tales character in Brawl(assuming there isn't one :O), and have a even more balanced game. Then yes I would wait 3 months; it would be painful, but I'm patient

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
not if i could hand select the entire roste. NO MORE DELAYS! i mean we have to wait until Holliday 08 anyway for crying out loud

orintemple

Smash Lord
The game is more important than any single charatcer for me. I will not wait 3 months for ONE character. More, then maybe you got me. But I think I could just accept the current list then wait for Smash 4 to have ALL the characters I wanted! ;)

Cless

Smash Champion
Screw that. I can cope. I want the game out as soon as possible. They've been making it at least twice as long as they've been making Melee. For one character? No.

EPX2

Smash Ace
No. It's annoying enough having to wait until February thanks to the delay. I wouldn't want to have this game delayed yet again for one character who might not even turn out to be a good one.

edde

Smash Ace
NNID
edmichu
i would accept a 3 month delay for sonic, even though he doesnt seem much main material for me... the reason is because ive been a huge sonic fan for years... also would wait 3 months for marth, i knew marth via meele and just like him for his fighting

the character i like the most itself should be link

Top Bottom