• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Would Transecnding on razor leaf be OP?

EmLeingod

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EmLeingod
Just a thought I've had for a while. This would make a lot of her stupid MUs a lot more even without making them trash easy. It would just make her zoing a lot more effective against characters like say... Marth. No more fairing through RL, and would have to respect it.

Would this affect some of her already good/neutral MUs badly? What do you guys think? I don't think this would be too bad, but have the feeling that I could be overlooking something huge here.

TreK

Is "that guy"
This would basically be like 2.6, where you'd end the neutral game at the press of a button. Not cool.

I wanna kick Marth's butt very hard like any sane man would, but that's probably not the way to do it

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
Improving on it in some way would be nice, but transcendence isn't the way to go really. It's why ZSS's Neutral B had its transcendence removed as well

Top Bottom