• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Would this help begginer R.O.Bs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

6Mizu

Smash Champion
Somewhere in the SubspaceEmissary(NC, Morrisville)
I was thinking about the fact that the R.O.B boards are being reformatted.And after thinking it through i decided would it help robs if there was a tip of the week thread.That i could start and im pretty sure i can take care of it and if im every wrong the pros can always post under and explain.I got idea from the T!mmy and how he does the tip of the week under the kirby boards on AiB works.
The reason for this: it may help the boards be more active(since we are working at reformatting the boards) and help inexperienced rob learn "what should' and "should not do", and who no maybe even the pros can learn something.
I already did this on AiB for our "dead" R.O.B boards but there isnt enough people.
So smashboards...... is this a good idea?Can i go ahead and do week 1? (ill start when ive seen that enough people have approved) :)

Sudai

Stuff here
The better idea would to be to just make the thread. ;]

It's a good idea. If I were you, I'd just go ahead and convert this thread into the tips thread. At worst it'll get us discussing things, and like I always say, discussion is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom