• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Would this be a good juggling strategy?

mmik

Smash Journeyman
NNID
mmikleson
I guess using the same move over and over weakens it quite a bit now, right? So what if you used bair over and over? At the right % it might make it weak enough to make it easier to juggle. Then at the end you turn around and finish them with a fair. Not much of a strategy I guess, but I'm wondering if that's good enough to work. I'm at work right now so I can't play. :|

Has the pattern in weakening moves been figured out yet? Do we know how much you need to mix it up to keep your attacks strong?

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
A better juggling strategy would be to be GW and short hop up air repeatedly and push them up with the wind over and over again. Its amazing and annoying as hell, lol.

Mada90

Smash Apprentice
From what i've seen so far,depowered bairs seem to eat Ike alive,wich is really good because he's a nasty counterpick.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
you don't need weak bairs to beat him. just be smart and space well and be completely aware of everything that the other guy could do at a given time. The real nasty counterpick is metaknight, its so gay.

Mada90

Smash Apprentice
you don't need weak bairs to beat him. just be smart and space well and be completely aware of everything that the other guy could do at a given time. The real nasty counterpick is metaknight, its so gay.
Yes sure,that's what you have you to do in every match.But i had problems edgeguarding because of that up b,and weakened bairs doesn't give him enough time to react,from what i've seen so far.
Luckily enough i still have to meet a good MK,but the best player in italy plans to main him,so...

mmik

Smash Journeyman
NNID
mmikleson
Hey cool someone understood what I was thinking. (using the weakened attacks to your advantage)

Top Bottom