• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Would the recent third party poll be evidence that these third parties are not in the game?

volbound1700

Smash Master
Nintendo released a third party poll asking about Banjo-Kazooie, Rayman, Sora, and Crash Bandicoot. This would indicate that none of these characters are in the base game and I doubt there is time to add them now. It appears to be an attempt to gauge fan interest for DLC. Please tell me that I am wrong but I am reading the poll in this manner.

verysleepywolf

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3153-5879-7280
It's a logical conclusion, but that would make the poll pretty telling and I think they're smarter than that.

Mogisthelioma

Smash Master
Share the link to the poll. I need to see this.

But yeah same treatment as smash 4. Hopefully Shadow (Or any other Sonic character) won't be making it in
I don't give a **** about Sonic. His games are bad, he's annoying and his moveset is uninspired

The Prankster 16

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-5261-0723-0145
Nintendo released a third party poll asking about Banjo-Kazooie, Rayman, Sora, and Crash Bandicoot. This would indicate that none of these characters are in the base game and I doubt there is time to add them now. It appears to be an attempt to gauge fan interest for DLC. Please tell me that I am wrong but I am reading the poll in this manner.
When? Where? Why? Link?

SonicMario

Smash Master
Yeah like others have said what exactly is the source of this poll. Would be pretty big news if it were true.

Though I think we were done with base game 3rd parties from companies not represented with Simon's announcement until DLC happens anyway. So regardless if this poll is real or fake. I've kinda felt this was the case though I would think the Ballot would already still signify to Nintendo what we'd like in 3rd parties and for the exception of Crash amongst what the OP mentioned all of those probably had some decent following on the ballot.

So far the guesses (Italics are unconfirmed but possible) seem to be this for already represented 3rd parties:

Konami: Snake, Simon, Richter (echo)
Sega: Sonic, Bayonetta, Shadow (echo) and/or Tails
Capcom: Mega Man, Ryu, Ken (echo)
Namco: Pac-Man, Heihachi and/or Lloyd
Square: Cloud, Geno

Note: I'm not saying this will happen. Just if there's more to come for any of these, it's just what seems to be guessed by the general community. I'm not even that sure Namco is getting anything more character wise then Pac-Man for example but thought I'd toss in Heihachi and Lloyd anyway

StormC

Smash Hero
I just googled this and found nothing. I think OP is mistaken about some sort of fan poll...

ZoroCarlos

Smash Lord
I believe OP means this poll, which ain't even official:
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Top Bottom