• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Would the hackless version of PM work on a Wii with homebrew channel?

Elsior

Smash Rookie
So a while back I modded my friends Wii because he wanted an emulator but it never worked so they just keep the homebrew on there and don't use it. Recently, they wanted me to download Project M for them. So what happens if they use the Hackless Method on a Wii with the Homebrew Channel installed(but not used)?

Sandfall

Stage Designer
It works exactly the same way. Though, since they have the Homebrew channel installed, they might as well just use the Homebrew version. It's SO much more convenient.

Elsior

Smash Rookie
It works exactly the same way. Though, since they have the Homebrew channel installed, they might as well just use the Homebrew version. It's SO much more convenient.
Thank you so much! I was pretty worried there for a while. Now my friends can play fast Ike and wreck stuff!

Top Bottom