• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Would save the person you hate?

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman
There's no way I would save him, unless I knew the cops were behind me ready to put him in prison for life. But I would try to restrain from actually killing him if I could (idk, I might be too mad).

James Sparrow

Smash Master
after reading others' posts it makes me less confident in mine... if the person did something to someone i love, i would have a very hard time saving him, and doubt i'd be able to.

null

Smash Apprentice
It depends.

If it's someone who has caused a lot of people (family and friends) pain or unhappiness over the years, I would not only let them die, but I'd delay it so they feel as much pain as possible.

If it's just some high school enemy (which I have none of), I'd probably save them, so they'd be in my debt.

alpha n00b

Smash Ace
mwuhahaha..... it depends..... if they were suffering then i'd enjoy their misery, but if they were to die a quick painless death however, i would rescue them & make e'm suffer even more!

StealthyShadows

Smash Apprentice
Username: Alpha Noob
Lets break down that word,

Alpha- First letter of the greek alphabet, also used to describe the most potent or greatest of its class.

Noob- Noob- Alpha n00b (THE CYCLE GOES ON!)

I guess if the shoe fits, he ain't gunna lie.

A-Laon

Smash Master
Personally I find it petty and small to seek revenge and spite towards somebody you despise...

But if the oppertunity was blatantly presented to me, however...

StealthyShadows

Smash Apprentice
No, I was totally enthralled.

And about the original question - I don't really think this is something you can judge beforehand. Perhaps a more accurate question would be something like 'do you value justice or mercy higher?'.

alpha n00b

Smash Ace
Personally I find it petty and small to seek revenge and spite towards somebody you despise...

But if the oppertunity was blatantly presented to me, however...
a-yesssss?! please tell us your evil deeds i'm eager to hear! :evil:

GoldShadow

Marsilea quadrifolia
BRoomer
If this person had caused me some unforgivable damage, like killing a family member, then no.

Otherwise, I would definitely save the person. I have a respect for human life, regardless of whether I like them or not.

The Killer Yoshi

Smash Journeyman
It would depend on what the person has done to me that made me hate them in the first place. Unless the person did something really extreme, I'd probably save them.

Ryuker Reo

Smash Apprentice
I can't answet this honestly. I guess I just don't know until it actually happens to me.
But I bet many, MANY people here are lying so the don't seem like the evil person.
And the nice guys to seem a little badass.

Top Bottom