• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

would make PT top tier

Status
Not open for further replies.

WindSquirrel

Smash Apprentice
Pokemon Trainer with Blissey, Skarmory and Tyranitar

I win

:EDIT:
DAMMIT! Forgot to add "This" on topic title :(

WindSquirrel

Smash Apprentice
Wtf? o_O

Don't people here play metagame? Skarmory, Blissey and Tyranitar are by far the most overused Pokemon in an OU team.

Hippochinfat

Smash Ace
t54rg5tg

So much stuff owns that. Infernape and choice band heracross and electivire totally own that but alot of other stuff does.

WindSquirrel

Smash Apprentice
Umm.... IIRC,

Skarmory- best physical wall/spiker in the series

Blissey- best special wall in the series, has the highest HP and SpDef in the series

Tyranitar- easily the best sweeper in the series. His crappy speed can be fixed with Rock Polish or Dragon Dance

Hippochinfat

Smash Ace
Umm.... IIRC,

Skarmory- best physical wall/spiker in the series

Blissey- best special wall in the series, has the highest HP and SpDef in the series

Tyranitar- easily the best sweeper in the series. His crappy speed can be fixed with Rock Polish or Dragon Dance
Deoxys-D is THE best spiker in the game. I wouldn't call skarmory the best physical wall in the game I wouldn't really call any pokemon the best physical wall in the game. Yeah blissey is hands down the best special wall and used the most. Calling tyrannitar the best sweeper in the series is stupid especially how you call him "easily the best sweeper". He isn't good at special sweeping and if he was the best physical sweeper in the game no other physical sweeper would be OU and there are lots of physical sweepers in OU. I used to run Ttar but I really prefer heracross. You can't really call one pokemon the best sweeper in the game because all the best ones are very different. Rock polish sucks on Ttar by the way.

Do you even play competive pokemon?

WindSquirrel

Smash Apprentice
Deoxys-D is THE best spiker in the game. I wouldn't call skarmory the best physical wall in the game I wouldn't really call any pokemon the best physical wall in the game. Yeah blissey is hands down the best special wall and used the most. Calling tyrannitar the best sweeper in the series is stupid especially how you call him "easily the best sweeper". He isn't good at special sweeping and if he was the best physical sweeper in the game no other physical sweeper would be OU and there are lots of physical sweepers in OU. I used to run Ttar but I really prefer heracross. You can't really call one pokemon the best sweeper in the game because all the best ones are very different. Rock polish sucks on Ttar by the way.

Do you even play competive pokemon?
LOL, this was originally supposed yo be a freaking joke topic, and now you're arguing with me about who's the best pokemon? Please...

SkarmBliss combo is used over and over in metagame and Tyranitar is overused and is a very good sweeper, as he is able to OHKO nearly every threat there is to him. With that said, stop being a ******* and GTFO

Hippochinfat

Smash Ace
LOL, this was originally supposed yo be a freaking joke topic, and now you're arguing with me about who's the best pokemon? Please...

SkarmBliss combo is used over and over in metagame and Tyranitar is overused and is a very good sweeper, as he is able to OHKO nearly every threat there is to him. With that said, stop being a ******* and GTFO
Skarmbliss isn't used NEARLY as often as before since so many more things lol at it now.

Yes, I know Ttar is a good sweeper but he isn't able to OHKO nearly every threat there is to him. You just made that up

WindSquirrel

Smash Apprentice
No. Just no. Stop posting. I'm not turning this thread into a competitive pokemon debate. Like I said, this was supposed to be a joke topic and it's people like you who ruin it.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
WindSquirrel's sig is so good I must agree with everything he/she says.

Corax The Cold

Smash Journeyman
i find top teir characters are usually easy to pick up and play, i cant see this happening with PT because you have 3 move sets to get used to. i bet PT will be Mid-High teir, but prolly not top

blubomber17

Smash Apprentice
Because... people care. I guess.

Nontheless, since the joke's been squashed, I'd love it if PT were top tier. Imagine pros absolutely owning with frickin Squirtle. And Charizard, if "bad at first", can always be Gimpyfish-ified.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Well I dont think PT himself would be top tier, just like Zelda and Shiek were on different levels. I think each Pokemon would be on a different level, if not the same one.

Depending on how well they play.

blubomber17

Smash Apprentice
That may not be possible because of the Stamina stat. I guess he could be Top tier with an *, but I'm thinking that e'll be at least middle, probably high. Not top though.

Hippochinfat

Smash Ace
Yea tyranitar definetly OHKO's hippowdon. Choice band crunch does a massive 37 percent to him! Tyranitar really does OHKO all threats to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom