• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Would Anyone Want to Come to a tournament in Sanford Fl?

SnacksonMcTee

Smash Rookie
Hey Everyone in the Smash Community,

As we all know Florida is a HUGE place for locals, weekly's, monthly's and big events all around Florida. I have always found this to be amazing and after going to many tournaments and watching others, I have decided I would like to try hosting my very own Smash Tournament in Sanford Fl at one of the community centers. However before I even take that specific route and get to big into it, I would like to know who would be willing to come to an event in Sanford, I'm aiming towards a Wednesday or Thursday since those are my days off and I plan to hold Melee Singles, Melee Doubles, Sm4sh 4 Singles and Doubles as well following the current Paragon RuleSet's for both.

Just curious if anyone would be willing to come or any advice for more experienced TO's to provide if they wish.
As for when, I'm looking somewhere near middle February so its not a last minute for everyone!

I hope you are all having a good new year so far but if you'd be interested in going, please repost in the thread please or if you would be interested in assisting setting up, private message me for information or any other questions / advice you have!

Kirito Green

Smash Rookie
I don't think I could go to your tournament because it meant be to far of a drive for me to go

Kirito Green

Smash Rookie
what if i got you haha
That would be awesome but remember though I live in pasco county so that meant be far and also for us to keep in touch better and make plans for it I need a way to contact you other than here so it's a lot easier for example like Facebook or a phone number or something

Last edited:
Top Bottom