• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Would anyone mind giving me some critique on my Ganon?

crap monkey

Smash Rookie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yDHUoSwIig

I'm definitely not playing at my best here. It was really late for both of us, around 3 am, but we were still functional. And you don't have to watch all 8 minutes, just the first match ( I lose the second match anyway :laugh: ) which is plenty to analyze as I make so many mistakes. Also, an opinion on my friend's DK would be nice. We're preparing for our first tournament so all criticism is helpful.

P.S. If you want to see a funny video, the one in my sig is pretty good, I hate to promote my own vids but I really do think it is enjoyable.

Devil7

Smash Journeyman
On the edge of Final Destination waiting to kill y
1: stop using uptilt it is an edgeguading move only.
2: stop using murder fist in the middle of the fight.
3: you litterly walked right into several attacks, thats gotta stop.
4: no short hop fair unless your are positive ou are going to hit.
5: THUNDERFREAKINGSTORM.
6: RAR bair = rapage
7: Learn to tech chase better.
8: Remember A = awesome palm ***** slap

crap monkey

Smash Rookie
1: stop using uptilt it is an edgeguading move only.
2: stop using murder fist in the middle of the fight.
3: you litterly walked right into several attacks, thats gotta stop.
4: no short hop fair unless your are positive ou are going to hit.
5: THUNDERFREAKINGSTORM.
6: RAR bair = rapage
7: Learn to tech chase better.
8: Remember A = awesome palm ***** slap
Wow, thanks a lot! Didn't expect a reply so quickly.

I really try not to use u tilt, any that I do are accidental, I never do it on purpose, I think I was try to usmash but my movements were a bit slow. And again with the murder fist, accident. I tried to murder choke but was too slow, again. And as for thunderstorming, my friend punishes me too easily for it. I can only use it once and a while. Uh, and sorry for the noobish question but what is RAR?

Thanks again for the help!

Top Bottom