• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Would anyone be intrested in starting a tournament scene with me?

D

Deleted member

In Bolton, Ontario, Canada? I have an open space where we could run a tournament scene, only problem is I've never run one before and could use a hand. If you live in Brampton, Orangeville, Bolton, or somewhere close by, and would be interested in attending or helping me start a scene here, leave a comment below!

Last edited by a moderator:

Thy Knight

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1461-7542-0706
Hey Zandro!

I wouldn't know a thing about hosting a tournament so I can't help you there, BUT I did want to say that I appreciate the initiative! I'm currently living in Brampton, so I always enjoy seeing a tourney being hosted near my vincinity. In terms of actually participating in the tournament, I can't guarantee that I'll be present. I'm just too low on funds and time to partake in a trip to Bolton right now. :urg:

However, later down the year (say a month or two?) I'd love to participate in one of your tourney's! Please keep me informed of when you're available to host.

Cheers

D

Deleted member

Hey Zandro!

I wouldn't know a thing about hosting a tournament so I can't help you there, BUT I did want to say that I appreciate the initiative! I'm currently living in Brampton, so I always enjoy seeing a tourney being hosted near my vicinity. In terms of actually participating in the tournament, I can't guarantee that I'll be present. I'm just too low on funds and time to partake in a trip to Bolton right now. :urg:

However, later down the year (say a month or two?) I'd love to participate in one of your tourney's! Please keep me informed of when you're available to host.

Cheers
Thanks, I want to create a scene because I know there is a demand for it. There used to be "Brampton Monthlies" held at this one hockey arena, and they had a ton of entrants but they they suddenly stopped doing them. They were really good because they where only like a 20 minute car ride from Bolton where I live, and the parking was free. I know A&C world hosts frequently but a trip down to Toronto can be costly, and driving there is a literal nightmare, so I thought hey why don't I pick up where they left off and hold tournaments myself.

I'll do my best to start things up, but yea I need to get the word out, and it's people like you that post and say you want to attend, that keep me motivated to make this scene a reality!

Thy Knight

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1461-7542-0706
Thanks, I want to create a scene because I know there is a demand for it. There used to be "Brampton Monthlies" held at this one hockey arena, and they had a ton of entrants but they they suddenly stopped doing them. They were really good because they where only like a 20 minute car ride from Bolton where I live, and the parking was free. I know A&C world hosts frequently but a trip down to Toronto can be costly, and driving there is a literal nightmare, so I thought hey why don't I pick up where they left off and hold tournaments myself.

I'll do my best to start things up, but yea I need to get the word out, and it's people like you that post and say you want to attend, that keep me motivated to make this scene a reality!
Yeah bud, I know what you mean! Don't lose hope and keep smashin' !:wifi:

Top Bottom