• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Worth looking into this idea

TheHulk

Smash Apprentice
This idea I have been pondering about and have not tested this enough. This may be common knowledge but to those who struggle with Snake and hate his Neutral Air, this is for you! Sometime, or maybe it works all the time, you can use your UP + B after the second hit of snake's N air. I also wonder if I can SDI and then UP + B to make this even more effectively. If we can do this all the time, we might save ourselves a live or 30% damage worth. Check this out guy and try to use UP B more often when stuck in Snake's N air. Also, I found that this may work when you are in Metaknight's tornado but you have to be really lucky to get it right. Oh by the way, here's a little secret of mine. SDI upward when in Metaknight's tornado then use UP AIR immediately when fastfall. Enjoy|!

TheNix

Smash Journeyman
Interesting. It would probably require very precise timing to work (to get the invincibility frames of our up+b on his attack). I'm not going to go out of my way to test this, but I'll at least attempt it next time I play Snake.

Blad01

Smash Lord
That could be interesting... Even if SDI i a better option.

Also for MK Tornado, it doesn't always work :s

TheHulk

Smash Apprentice
I would also like to mention that BACKAIR after SDI upwawrd in Metaknight's tornado is better. Up air is more effectively if you are caught in tornado in high air.

I tried more testing today with UP + B while in Snake's N air. I found that if I time it right it can halt Snake's N air.

Top Bottom