• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Worst show you've ever seen by network?

Booster

Smash Lord
Worst Disney: Anything live action on Disney, it's all the same lowly garbage no other Network would allow

Worst Cartoon Network Show: Johnny Test/Uncle Grandpa (Oh god...)

Worst Nickelodeon Show: Fanboy and Chum Chum (Or as I call them Fagboy and *** ***) (Spongebob comes close)

Worst Reboot: Ren and Stimpy Adult Party Cartoon (OH MY GOD)

Worst Show overall: Ren and Stimpy Adult Party Cartoon (I...don't even...)

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
Comedy Central has its fair share of deplorable material, but Bricklebury takes the ****-smeared cake. Exemplifies everything wrong with 'adult animation' by trying to be edgy with offensive stereotypes, sex jokes, toilet humor, dispicable characters, etc. It was even greenlit for a second season! Probably would've withered away into obscurity if Daniel Tosh didn't have his name scrawled all over it with his Stewie Griffin cut & paste character.

On that subject, anyone remember Slacker Cats or Glenn Martin DDS? (Well, why do you think I would mention them in a thread like this?)

Last edited:

Booster

Smash Lord
Comedy Central has its fair share of deplorable material, but Bricklebury takes the ****-smeared cake. Exemplifies everything wrong with 'adult animation' by trying to be edgy with offensive stereotypes, sex jokes, toilet humor, dispicable characters, etc. It was even greenlit for a second season! Probably would've withered away into obscurity if Daniel Tosh didn't have his name scrawled all over it with his Stewie Griffin cut & paste character.

On that subject, anyone remember Slacker Cats or Glenn Martin DDS? (Well, why do you think I would mention them in a thread like this?)
I remember Glenn Martin. Gotta give credit for SOMEBODY using Claymation in the age of CGI (Even Aardman switched to CGI), but that's it.

Top Bottom