• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Worst Metal Opponent to Fight in Classic?

Belgrim

Smash Apprentice
My smashcoins is on metal lucario. He already has beef against me. So when he has his aura and rage pumping along with his well prepared counter makes for a near impossible battle e_e

Folt

Smash Ace
Any Super Mario Bros. character when Golden Plains is the stage. They will last so long which makes it easy for them to get 100 coins in a match, no matter how good you play.

Link24242

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4184-3214-6215
Yeah, any character that you have to play against on a stage with only walk-off edges. On normal stages you can just keep throwing them offstage until they die. On these, however, you have to get them to an obnoxiously high amount of damage before you have a chance to KO them, unless you feel like fighting REALLY close to the edge.

warriorman222

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3866-8698-4754
Everyone. Do I need to say anything else?
So Kirby(No jumps) and DDD(no jumps, no airspeed, is literally a rock) are just as bas as Lucario(Aura, Counter), Little Mac(Smash Spam, Counter, like 6 KO Punches that OHKO due to metal boosting power) and Bowser(Do I even need to say? One time I was using Ganon, and couldn't kill him with jab, the only move i could consistently land at 600%.)

But in al seriousnes, I get what you mean, and agree, they're all horible to fight, and I don't know why they give up 3v1 against mentally challenged giants, Yet 1v1 against metals that simply don't know they're metal(DDD/Kirby SDs, Little MAc playing safe after 70% despite never dying, ever).

Top Bottom