• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Worst Games Ever

plasmid

Smash Apprentice
So I saw the best games ever thread, and decided why not the worst games ever, there's not really a better way to let out anger about a crappy game then to tell others how bad it is.

I'll start with ET for Atari. This game is so bad there are 1000s of copies of it in a landfill in Arizona because no one would take them for free. Nuff Said.

Goldberg

Smash Apprentice
So I saw the best games ever thread, and decided why not the worst games ever, there's not really a better way to let out anger about a crappy game then to tell others how bad it is.

I'll start with ET for Atari. This game is so bad there are 1000s of copies of it in a landfill in Arizona because no one would take them for free. Nuff Said.
I have that horrible game, I spent so many hours trying to figure out what that game was really about.

Superman for the N64 is second place for me.

Burrbomb

Smash Apprentice
ET did suck eggs but Fantasy Zone for the Master system sucked. I started playing it, within five seconds I said **** it and turned it off. ET caught my attention for about 9 seconds.

leechaolan

Smash Lord
There was an arcade game released probably about 10 years ago. It was called Ferrari challenge, or something similar.

The reason this is interesting, is because it had a very pretty display, looked great big wide screen TV, display above it which showed your speed. Only a couple problems...

There was a Wheel, but no pedals. There was a shift gear, but it didn't work. What was it? It turned out to only be a video. That's right, you couldn't even beat the first stage. You could pretty much move the camera with it, but that was it.

An arcade game you cannot win. Brillant, eh?

D13

Smash Ace
The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring for GBA. The combat system in it is horrible. And it's full of glitches, including a game-ending glitch in Moria.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
the worst game ever is ssbb i played for like 3 days and got bored of it.
Obviously, you've played about three video games in your entire life.

Anyway, I'm going to have to go with Superman 64. That game... it was just... horrible.

Viroxor

Smash Ace
After you get past the obvious ones like ET, Zelda CD-i, and Superman 64, there are some other crappy ones.

Haven: Call of the King. Recently remembered that game from when I had a PS2 and distinctly remembered how bad it was. Interesting concept, but it dragged on forever, made little sense, and had the worst ending in history. Plus it kept rambling about some secret forbidden continent you get to by collecting all these stone things. Guess what? I collected every one of those **** stones and NOTHING HAPPENED.

And there was some weird Frogger game also on PS2. Equally terrible.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Master Fu and the Drunkard Hu for the NES.

W...T.....F.... was that?

orintemple

Smash Lord
What is that game where you race trucks and your opponent doesn't actually move and you fall through terrain objects and it says You're Winner! at the end?

That is the worst game ever, but I forgot what it is called.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Rise of the Robots. Any version of it.

At least it had snazzy graphics though.

Eriatarka

Smash Journeyman
What is that game where you race trucks and your opponent doesn't actually move and you fall through terrain objects and it says You're Winner! at the end?

That is the worst game ever, but I forgot what it is called.
Oh Big Rigs, I haven't played it but man I've seen videos and read about all the gameplay glitches and stuff, just... wow.

Ok it's not the worst game ever, but I got Mario Golf on the Gameboy Colour one Christmas and I have never gotten as little enjoyment out of a game as I did out of that one. Not good, not comically bad, just.. dull.
The gaming equivalent of the colour grey.
No fun for you today children, you're going to play Mario Golf.

SunriseW12

Smash Apprentice
This topic is infested with LOSER.
Also, if anyone event mentions big rigs, I will hunt he/she down and unleash Stell's fury.

~rh

Smash Lord
Land Before Time Racing for PSX. My brother forced me to play that all the time back in the day.

notftomearth7

Smash Lord
On the blue planet next to the sun, can't miss it!
I would probably have to say Goldeneye for the Gamecube at this point. The control system was probably better suited for an X-box than a G-Cube. You don't even play as Bond. In fact, the only bit you see of him is him falling from a roof in the first couple seconds of the first level

drcossack

Smash Ace

Anyway, I'm going to have to go with Superman 64. That game... it was just... horrible.
Yes it was.

"Ok, I'm supposed to fly through these rings, but WTF are they?" - that was the TRAINING level.

The few times I did play that piece of crap, I always got stuck in that room where there's a bunch of computers.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Of course it's infested with loser. You're here.

Oh, and...

BIG RIGS

You're an idiot. Shut the **** up brawl fanboy, noone cares how much you like Brawl, if someone doesn't like it, or thinks its the worst game it doesn't mean he's never played brawl. You're an idiot stop trying to be funny or cool.

Kenrawr

Smash Master
He didn't mention liking brawl o.0 Nor did he claim the guy never played it ^^

Anyway, the worst game imo is Superman 64 ._.
And even though it doesn't really count, "Honeycomb Havoc", the mini-game from Mario Party 2 would ruin my day :3

Top Bottom