• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WORLD OF THE LIGHT ROSTER

tenworldsguy

Smash Apprentice
Good afternoon. As I have promised, the roster shall be uploaded today, for those of you to whom it may be concerned, in spite of my personal frustrations (not even a wink of P4 news? </3).

Tip: italicized text indicates this fighter is an echo of the one above. I have taken slight creative liberties in regards to certain semiclones, in making them full echoes for the sake of this tale. Underline text indicates that this fighter is new to World of the Light, and assuming DLC does not overlap with this roster, they are exclusive to this story.

Characters that are of one-off series are almost entirely lumped into a group, whether they be Non-Series Nintendo Series, Smash Brothers Series, Sega Series, Capcom Series, Konami Series, Indie Series, or Non-Series Third Party Series. In addition, several smaller spinoff series are lumped into their larger core (most notable with Mario Series gaining Wario, Yoshi, and the DK crew)/

(this post is very long, a heads up)

Mario Series

Mario
Doctor Mario
Donkey Kong
Yoshi
Luigi
Peach
Daisy
Bowser
Wario
Diddy Kong
Rosalina and Luma
Bowser Junior
King K. Rool
Piranha Plant
Geno

The Legend of Zelda Series

Link
Zelda
Sheik
Young Link
Toon Link
Ganondorf
Tingle

Metroid Series

Samus
Zero Suit Samus
Ridley
Dark Samus (techically not a newcomer but de-echoified and made her own character)

Star Fox Series

Fox McCloud
Falco Lombardi
Wolf

Kirby Series
Kirby
Meta Knight
King Dedede
Bandana Waddle Dee (Bandee)

Pokemon Series

Pikachu
Jigglypuff
Mewtwo
Pichu
Lucario
Squirtle/Pokemon Trainer
Ivysaur/Pokemon Trainer
Charizard/Pokemon Trainer
Greninja
Incineroar
Gardevoir
Serperior

Earthbound Series

Ness
Lucas

Fire Emblem Series

Marth
Lucina
Roy
Chrom
Ike
Robin
Corrin
Lyn

Kid Icarus Series

Pit
Dark Pit
Palutena
Viridi

Pikmin Series

Olimar
(there is a reason for this, most due to my poor planning in advance; do note that suspicious errors might not be just such)

Animal Crossing Series

Villager
Isabelle

Xenoblade Series

Shulk
Rex

Smash Brothers Series

Mr. Game and Watch
R.O.B.
Mii Gunner (Sally)
Mii Brawler (Devon)
Mii Swordsman (Claus)

Non-Series Nintendo Series

Captain Falcon
Ice Climbers
Wii Fit Trainer (Laura)
Little Mac
Duck Hunt
Inkling
Sukapon
Saki
Isaac
Karate Joe
Spring Man
Euden

Sega Series

Sonic
Bayonetta
Joker
Tails
Eggman

Capcom Series

Mega Man
Ryu
Ken

Konami Series
Solid Snake
Simon Belmont
Richter Belmont
Alucard

Indie Series

Shantae
Shovel Knight
Black Knight
Hat Kid

Non-Series Third Party Series
Pac Man
Cloud
Banjo-Kazooie (IN THE GAME BOYS!)
Luminary (ALSO IN THE GAME :D)
Rayman
Doomguy
Travis Touchdown
Jibanyan
2B
Steve/Alex

DLC#4 DLC#5 (for I am not a psychic, I cannot predict the future. As such, no DLC#4 or DLC#5 until they are officially revealed.

Do note that this list will inevitably update itself as time goes on. A Square series, with 2B/Cloud/Luminary should be expected in the next roster update. But for the most part, this list is completely up to date.

Thank you so much for reading this, friend, but thank Sakuri above all for making this amazing game!

tenworldsguy

Smash Apprentice
It should certainly be noted- if your favorite character is not present, don't assume them deconfirmed~~

tenworldsguy

Smash Apprentice
Update: The roster has been updated recently. Update will be posted within three days.

Part One will be uploaded before the end of June.

tenworldsguy

Smash Apprentice
Part One (The Twillight Hours) will be uploaded alongside the updated roster within a few days. I will leave a link here once I have made that post.

Top Bottom