• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

World Gaming Competition SSBM Tourny, Des Moines, IA AUG 25th

MTKD

Smash Apprentice
JBM and Bolt, you guys should come. it would be fun. I didn't see u guys at FFC last weekend.

Oh and we do have a different TVs now, they are not LCD and they work fine, sometimes we do two tvs on one system for double matchs. BTW, where still learning so don't expect experts there. Hey, victor, call me or something and I could pick u up on friday after i get off work: 515-313-3284

victor2000

Smash Journeyman
Jason - I'll do that right away. Ian and Tim are also coming, but I can't have more than you guys over at once. In case any other random Des Moines people want to show up.

Bruce - Alrighty, I'll just do that. I'll hopefully be in contact with Greg before then. Also, I'm hurt you don't consider me an "expert." :p

JasTiger

Smash Cadet
Thanks for the info Victor. I can HOPEFULLY make it. As of tomorrow I'm officially up in Ames pretty much, so it'll be a bit of a drive back down here. See ya then if I can make it.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
JBM where the hell have you been!? I havent seen u for like 2 weeks man. I didnt evne know u got a wii.

Anyways, i def wanna try and come to this tourney after missing the last two.

victor2000

Smash Journeyman
Ian, Tim, Jason - It appears that the city is resurfacing my street. My street and that street only for today and tomorrow. Everyone is being forced to park in their driveways.

You guys can still come, but you'll all have to park in the driveway and somehow coordinate with both of my parent's cars. I'd recommend (if you don't mind walking a little bit) to park on a close by street.

We could also just have someone else host it. It might be easier considering all this...or just postpone it until another day.

Thoughts?

Dv02

Smash Apprentice
hmmm....
How about my Mom's house?
It is usually clean, and she keeps it at a nice 60-70 degrees. and she doesn't get home during days til bout 5, so she wouldn't even know we were there.

thoughts?

victor2000

Smash Journeyman
Wait wait wait, I thought Ian said he was working until 4:30. I'm guessing that wouldn't leave a lot of time until when Tim's mom would be home...

And I'll also need an address PMed to me if you guys decide not to smash at my place.

Fall

Smash Ace
Poor Tim you got falcon punched, ganny punched, ganny up tilt, ness's b, roy's b, spiked with DK falcon and ganny and probably more =[ but anyway mayhem tomorrow

Fall

Smash Ace
Well the people from Tuesday said that they would be there on Friday with Victor so me and Tim will be there around 6ish probably or earlier

victor2000

Smash Journeyman
Jason, last week they all went to that Omaha tournament. I was informed that tomorrow is in fact happening.

I'll be there at around 3:30 to 4:00 P.M. ish.

Secks.

Smash Ace
I will attempt to make this. Being as I have never ventured further than Glenwood, I'd probably be going alone. My car broke down on me two days ago too. >.< So I'm a little worried about taking a long trip any time soon. I'd have to be scratching for cash, but I'll see what I can do. I move in to college on the 23-24 so its possible that I'll be able to hit this up without to much worry. Doesn't seem like anyone from Omaha but Echo has shown intrest. Echo lets team up Mayne.

Dv02

Smash Apprentice
Poor Tim you got falcon punched, ganny punched, ganny up tilt, ness's b, roy's b, spiked with DK falcon and ganny and probably more =[ but anyway mayhem tomorrow
give me a break, it was 3 vs me, and you were ALL ganny,falcon,roy,dk, etc... in each match. I did a **** good job too. Go mewtwo! Good Showing

JasTiger

Smash Cadet
Lol well i'll probably be there around 3:30 to 4ish. What time is everyone else showing up? I have to go to a BBQ at around 5 so I won't be able to stay long unfortunately:( Busy week for me with this wedding i'm going to.

kintehr

Smash Apprentice
Is that true? Well I guess I'm in the same boat unless some more people from here are interested. :(

Oh yeah JasTiger do you want to smash this evening or something?

JasTiger

Smash Cadet
Umm I think tomorrow night would work better since I'm going to be at that rehearsal dinner tonight. I'll be down in DSM around 3:30 to 4:00 to smash a bit before that dinner though. If you have any other friends up in Ames though I'd be happy to host one. Oh! And all my furniature comes tomorrow morning, so then we'll have places to sit besides computer chairs, heh heh.

JasTiger

Smash Cadet
Dang good smashes. I'm pretty sure I could take any of ya 1 on 1 with Young Link, but Victor is just too good for my blood. Hope to see ya'll again for some smash!

I hope I can smash Kintehr soon!

Echo

Smash Champion
yeah I came up with V2K for him because I thought seeing V on the screen was... well... vague.

JasTiger

Smash Cadet
Fall, it'll happen one day. Once this school and stuff gets underway we'll have a bit of a regular schedule I guess.

MTKD

Smash Apprentice
I have 2 TVs and two Systems and 2 copies of Smash if u need them.

Oh, Fall, about Friday night, I was mad at you I was bored and tired and hope I didn't make u mad.

Top Bottom