• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Working on a Luigi-montage, what should I implement?

gameonion

Smash Journeyman
NNID
gameonion
3DS FC
4382-1966-1902
Hello,
I'm working on a Luigi-montage and I'm wondering what things I could implement to make the mean-green-machine shine in a new light! :4luigi:

Any specific things I should show?

GreenFlame

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0275-7873-0005
A lucky misfire would make for a hilarious clip xD. You can also throw in some d-air meteor clips, KOing off the top blast line using Luigi Cyclone, and some d-throw to up-b clips. I'll let you know if I manage to get any of these clips myself, but I'll actually have to pull off some of this stuff online first. In the meantime, you can always try to get some yourself.

gameonion

Smash Journeyman
NNID
gameonion
3DS FC
4382-1966-1902
Just recorded my first battle.

1 lucky misfire and a cyclone-KO. Also some combos.

GreenFlame

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0275-7873-0005
Just recorded my first battle.

1 lucky misfire and a cyclone-KO. Also some combos.
By lucky misfire I meant you just happen to get a misfire aimed at the opponent and they die at like 50%. Is that what you mean? I'm sure all misfire clips could work, but I think they're funniest when they cause you to get an early kill.

Top Bottom