• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

words of wisdom please

wasabicheese

Smash Journeyman
you have a very nice falco! i would only suggest shine-chaining attempts (vB ->vB ->vB -> Fsmash) which works well as a punisher if they continue to roll towards you (which happens more than you would think) but other than that, great job!

Exousia

Smash Journeyman
"shine-chaining" would be unwise because of predictability Wasabi

Game: 1 IMO, the early game lacked proper spacing. When you were cramped towards the corner, you should've tried doing Immediate Aerial Phantasm to do damage and provide yourself with better positioning. Lasers were getting a tad predictable also.

Other than that, passable game.

Game 2: Very early I saw that you did not use the DLX (Gatling, aka Dash Attack Cancel => Up-Smash) in 0:06 - 0:09. You would've been able to quickly rack up more damage.

0:19-0:25 - Avoid fighting on the edge like that, one wrong move and you can get screwed.

1;50-2:08 - No offense but WTFH WAS THAT?! That was screaming easy kill!! improve your Sweetspoting with Dair so you wont die like you did there.

2:35-2:40 - You could've ended the game around here but failed the chaingrab => Dair spike. As stated before, improve consistent rising Dair Spikes.

End game - You walked right into Deaths Door. Don't fall for things like that.

Not your best game here.

One thing I wanna stress is your grab happy trigger finger. If you need to grab, JAB first to stun possible counters and see if you are in standing grab reach(if it hits, you'll be able to grab).

Game 3: Early game, I saw too much Dair than I should've saw. Reduce that.

2:38 - 2:40 - Fell right into a trap. Again -_-

I'll just get to the point, you went down hill after you lost your second stock. Your failed Chain-grab also cost you the only to win back the game at that point.

Another thing was you aggressive attacked snake too much and constantly got shield grabbed A LOT. Work on your patiences and mix in mind games. Also, you lost the battle over field control which was one of the bigger factors of the games out come.

Overall, needs improvement.

Letter grade, C (S = Best - F = Failure)

fark

Smash Apprentice
well thanks
yes i did mess up the two snake matches
i usually do a lot better against him,or at least make less mistakes

Top Bottom