• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

wooster ohio smashfest

frozen chaos

Smash Apprentice
I will be holding a Smashfest the 25th on sat.
If anybody wants to they can stop by starting at noon info:

314 N Walnut st.
Wooster Ohio 44691

frozen chaos

Smash Apprentice
accually theres a tourny in wooster that day.. local tourny for guys round here but sure we will need ppl

UnChienAndalousa

Smash Apprentice
Yes, but the event hinges more on other players being there than me. Btw, there's an overnight smashfest here if you want to make an appearance...

Steele

Smash Journeyman
So this is going on all night?!! Sweet! I have a job interview at 1:00, so I might be able to make it if it is. I can't guarrantee anything though...
Can I have someone's number or somethin so that I can let you guys know?
Just PM me.

And were still having this at 314 N. Walnut St., correct?

frozen chaos

Smash Apprentice
i had to deal with lady issues sorry guys

you wanna just get together and play sometime tho

UnChienAndalousa

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, just about any day will work. I'm playing with Vincent on either Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday, or some combination of those days, at either my house, Christian's house or Vincent's. Or yours if you want. : ) We can work something out.

Steele

Smash Journeyman
I might come on Thursday.

*4-Day Late EDIT*- Yeah, sorry I forgot I was going back to my home town today. That's funny though that you ironically called me as I was on my way to the airport. lol

Top Bottom