• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

woohoo!

Kyuubi9t

Smash Journeyman
hey all, just won a tourney today with PIT! It was out of 27 i think and it was at my college... i got 2nd in a tourney of 43 earlier. well, the final match was with a snake who was spamming his F-tilt of course. just lettin you all know that Pit players are out there making him look good!

edit: oh and i won $50... nothing major but definately worth it to play a game i love with a character i love

Sean~

Smash Apprentice
nice man :D u showed what pit is capable of, and hopefully used him in a not spamfull way so ppl will see that we aint spammers only >_< XD

Kyuubi9t

Smash Journeyman
nice man :D u showed what pit is capable of, and hopefully used him in a not spamfull way so ppl will see that we aint spammers only >_< XD
:-D thanks sean! I didnt spam i used the arrows skillfully, i got a nice kill in which from across FD i shot an arrow and looped it, as it passed me i glided in almost simultaneously with it. The arrow hit the opponent and he def. had time to block my attack but the WTF factor got the best of him. I think i played a very respectable Pit, and no one i lost to complained about anyhting i did. By the way, your new arrow blitz technique is awesome and impressive... very classy 8-)

Afropony

Smash Lord
Great job winning with Pit. Make sure your results are sent into ankoku's ranking chart =)
Hopefully we can get something from the HOBO that's coming up today aswell

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Just forget him, he proves to be no help to us true Angels. I still say $50 is too small of a prize. Maybe $100 would be better outta the 27 ppl.

Kyuubi9t

Smash Journeyman
Entrance was $3, audience and ppl who were there just to eat our food, drink our redbull, play DDR, other games etc. $1... the proceeds were going to a good cause which i forget but it makes u feel all warm and fuzzy. $50 is def. kinda weak for how long the tourney took (i was there from like 6-11pm) but whatev, at the final i thought about how long i have been there and i think it helped me win so i didnt leave empty handed.

kown

Smash Lord
6-11 pm tourney....try doing showing up at a tournament at noon and than leaving at 6 in the morning...haha i think Oh Snap was the second longest tournament in smash history. Pools took 6 hours long...i was so brawled out...BUT it was a ton of fun.

Top Bottom