• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Won't let me add more friend codes!

Flipstar

Smash Journeyman
I tried adding my friend's friend code just now, but it wouldn't let me!

After putting in his friend code, i tried to put in a nick name, but when i pressed a nothing happened. So I just pressed z for random, but when trying to press okay, it didn't work either. After getting rid of the nickname maker thing, the friend code deleted itself! I didn't press b or anything, it just deleted itself! I first thought that there was something wrong with my friends friend code, but when i tried adding my other friend's code, the same thing happened! My friend list isn't full, so i don't know what's happening.

Can anyone help me?

votescu

Smash Rookie
When you mean nothing happened, do you mean tthe name didn't register? Or it registered but just doesn't do anything. Cause your friend has to add you too for it work, but judging from what you wrote i don't think thats the problem. I had something like happen once, but i just backed out of N-Wifi and logged back in and it worked x\

Flipstar

Smash Journeyman
No i registered the friend code, but when i try to give it a nickname, nothing works, and i can't press random and okay.
After getting out of the nickname screen, the friend code automatically gets deleted for some reason. Like it's deleted before my eyes

Top Bottom