• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wolf's Tier Discussion

YagamiLight

Smash Champion
He's probably not top or mid material, and he's definitely not low or bottom, which leaves only high tier.

Loup17

Smash Apprentice
i don't think his recovery will make as big a difference as people think it will.

yes, it's a *****, but it's only a ***** because you HAVE to sweetspot the edge, not because he actually has bad distance. with enough practice, (and i mean playing wolf as main for like a year or something) sweetspotting the edge will no longer be difficult, as it is, right now i rarely mess it up anymore. besides, wolf flash gives you a way to attack very effectively while coming back, which is in my opinion useful.

i'd put him high tier.

Koskinator

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3308-4564-8881
To be honest, this thread is just going to boil down to the following:

I think Wolf will be <Insert Tier> because of <Insert Reasoning>.

Nothing is really going to come of it.

FinalLegend

Smash Rookie
i really think hes gonna be high tier not top cuz of his recovery but he has lot of range in his smashes

D

Deleted member

Last edited by a moderator:

acv

Smash Journeyman
official tier list discussion is that way-------------->

Ghetto Soldier

Smash Apprentice
well i think he will be top of high bottom of top tier just cuss of his air and ground game yes his recovrey is **** but to me he's falco from melee **** of the edge but on the stage hes hard to beat pluse he has great D.I. i never die till 150-170.

so i belive hes bottom top top of high

Sean²

Smash Capitalist
Switch FC
SW-7479-8539-5283
Oh bottom tier definitely.

Sean²

Smash Capitalist
Switch FC
SW-7479-8539-5283
I was just kidding, man. No need to freak the **** out. :)

acv

Smash Journeyman
actually i think he will be mid tier but it all depends on what awesome glitch is found next.after all the tier list will be made in about a year.

Rhubarbo

Smash Champion
Wolf for mid tier!

I think he will place somewhere like Melee's Doc. His spam is good, his aerials can "combo", and his ground game is solid.

Juggalo

Smash Journeyman
Wolf for mid tier, because we don't want people flocking to him like flies on s*** for being top tier.

Top Bottom