• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wolfs reflector

rockn&rolln

Smash Rookie
Is it me or do abunch of Wolf players not use it enough. it's one of my favorite moves because it allows me to follow up in a foward smash and then spam lazors. What do you guys think of it?

Bazooka Lucca

BRoomer
BRoomer
It's too easy to shield after being hit by wolf's shine. A mildly good opponent will be smart enough to anticipate the overly used wolf-fsmash after a shine.

The shine is good for throwing people off guard here and there but it's not good for comboing decent opponents. I've only been able to hit scrubs after shine - all the people worth fighting have shielded right after or rolled away before an fsmash was even possible.

1337z0r

Smash Cadet
i find it really effective, you can cancel peoples smashes with it and either follow up or defend

Izzy Liquors

Smash Rookie
Does the shine have different reflect direction because of the oval shape? I swear something hit the top and went off at a wierd angle, and I thought maybe it was because of the odd shape.

unii

Smash Cadet
your right it bounces them off stunz them so you have time to wack there faces off or combo either way its a great move and needs to be used more often

Top Bottom