• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wolfs getting mega nerfed in 3.0

Roguewolf

Smash Lord
Yeah, at certain percents it sends them at the perfect angle for an angled-up flash. The faster shine seems to be able to facilitate landing this a tiny bit easier.

Again, dunno if he could have airdodged but it's a pretty good mix-up if you think they won't be ready for it.
And even if they are ready for it they will do nothing because they will respect that it was beautiful and hype as hell

Qualudes

Smash Cadet
I landed a Shine to Flash for the KO off the top on a real person for the first time tonight, dunno if he could have acted out of it at the percent he was at and just wasn't ready for the DI, or if it was actually true. Honestly can't remember the exact percent, It was on Diddy around the mid-90% range.
Looks like I will be labbing this. Very interesting.

Firox

Smash Master
Looks like I will be labbing this. Very interesting.
I landed it on a Krool at about 90%. His body slammed down into the stage, then bounced up and exploded off the top.....it was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen...

Top Bottom