• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wolf's Blaster

kel_rulezzz

Smash Rookie
I was just playing wolf the other day, and realised that he can 'hit' with his blaster as he's pulling it down (before the shot comes out, like if u were in close range with another character, he has 2 hits with his blaster: one at close while pulling it down, 2nd hit actually being the blaster). This could be useful in a way as it knocks your opponents back, and it can set you up in range for a Fsmash or something like that.

Ookami-kun

Smash Ace
Yeah, the bayonet adds damage. My question is - can it cancel projectiles, and what is its % damage?

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
I think I saw both hits land for 8%.

The thing is, the bayonet hit knocks away at a low angle. It could be good for edgeguarding.

I can see this property being useful against Sonic players who like to run up and attack you out of projectiles.

kel_rulezzz

Smash Rookie
i wish i could test it for you now =/ but im outta my country for studies, leavin my brawl and wii behind =(!!!!! just wondering if this has been brought up anyway.

Roman.

Smash Champion
It has been brought up once or twice but no biggie. I think it could be useful as a techchase i.e. instead of running around trying to grab the person, if they are laying on the ground in front of you if they get up you will hit them with your bayonet but if they roll forward, the blaster will hit them and you can run a grab during the hit stun. Just a thought kinda like falcon's dsmash, covering many possibilities.

Drack

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, the bayonet adds damage. My question is - can it cancel projectiles, and what is its % damage?
It's in my guide. The bayonet hits for 4%, the laser hits for 6%. The bayonet usually combos them into the laser.

Most projectiles go right through Wolf's laser, including another wolf's laser. It doesn't cancel much.

Top Bottom