• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wolf???

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Is Wolf any good because I',m thinking about using him???
He's good, but how many times have you posted this in different character threads? It was in the Olimar thread, it was here, where else has it been?

Super_Nostalgic

Smash Apprentice
Wasn't this in the Olimar thread too? But yeah, I've actually played with Wolf for a bit, and he's a lot better from the start. When I first started, I tried Olimar and got rapped, by the end of the session, I figured I'd figure Olimar out on my own after US release and started playing around with Wolf... I was good. He's easy to figure out and he "plays" a lot like Melee after you get used to the games physics, speed, and new engine.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Wasn't this in the Olimar thread too? But yeah, I've actually played with Wolf for a bit, and he's a lot better from the start. When I first started, I tried Olimar and got rapped, by the end of the session, I figured I'd figure Olimar out on my own after US release and started playing around with Wolf... I was good. He's easy to figure out and he "plays" a lot like Melee after you get used to the games physics, speed, and new engine.
Wolf wasnt in Melee:confused:

Or did you mean he plays alot like Melee Fox or Falco? Otherwise, Im confused.

sinkinator118

Smash Rookie
lol umm... meta knight olimar wolf and lucas.. .they all look good im just tryin to find info about all of them before picking one

Top Bottom