• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wolf Wifi

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
I don't know about you guys, but most of my skill in Brawl has come from experience. (Derp.) So I figured we should start fighting each other more, instead of just text on the internet.

I know Wifi sucks, but Wolf does relatively okay in lag-- and if you don't get used to it in the first few minutes anyway, you're just a sucker.

Personally, I'd love to see who's *** I can kick, and who can kick mine! New Wolf Strategies from the best Wolf players. Seems like fun, eh?

Let me know if you wanna play, or use this thread to let others know you're interested in fighting them. Ditto's are boring I'm sure, so take turns using Wolf if you have to!

So yeah, anyone wanna play? >:3

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Well ****, dude.

We need to play more.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
I'm such a party pooper...

I'll play on wifi, as long as I'm not playing Wolf. For some reason it completely alters my game because of input delay :<

But yeah, the Wolf Chat is the place to go for wifi, definitely. There's even streaming :O

:059:

rvkevin

Smash Lord
Turtl ***** me harder than Anther does. It's depressing :(
When you play the best Wolf, all others pose no challenge. That and the characters I use against Wolf have extremely low to nonexistent learning curves.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Hi Xsyven ma name is Marz I would like to ply wifeeeezy with you sometime:):)

Jesmo

Smash Journeyman
Well, umm, I'm Australian so it would likley lag but if any of you guys wanted to give it a try I wouldn't mind playing any of you. Love to learn some things from you guys but as I said, it would probably lag.

My FC is 3781-0602-1961 so just PM me if any of you decide to add me.

Eightyeight

Smash Rookie
Add me too peoples, and PM also to arrange some playtime, I also hang out in wolfchat

Top Bottom