• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wolf vs other spacies

Y-L

Smash Champion
What made you guys pick Wolf over Fox/Falco? Not because he looks bad ass or he's less played, but from a moveset point of view. Why is Wolf your choice?

Thane of Blue Flames

Fire is catching.
Better handling and aerial mobility? I don't know if it's true but Wolf has this nice ability to be where you want him to be in the air real fast, or on the ground, with these nice swipey hitboxes that have a lot of coverage and link into each other well. Wolf really has an absurd combo game even without shine, and that's kind of what drew me in.

ViewtifulHoe242

Smash Journeyman
dude he's like if sheik and captain falcon had a baby, and at birth fox and falco's space animal dna was injected into him.
then he spent his early years at a circus traveling the world learning how to juggle from the best clowns around.

G13_Flux

Smash Lord
lmfao. I think wolf is extremely well rounded. He has a ton of options in so many different situations. compared to the other space animals, i think hes harder to use, as his moveset requires more complicated DI reads, but his options are more numerous. He definitely boasts better overall mobility, and is the kind of character that is complimented far more by a smart player, as opposed to a tech skill heavy player. hes also a little more forgiving since he survives longer than fox or falco and his recovery is quicker.

Segarin

Smash Apprentice
I honestly just find his moveset to be more fun. I feel like there he's absolutely the best character if you like to go all out. He's also incredibly rewarding when u hit some of his more ridiculous combos. Makes you feel like a god of the game for a split second lol.

Top Bottom