• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wolf Trainer

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
I need someone to help me work on my wolf. I'd like to have someone play wifi and show and tell me what I'm doing wrong and how to get better. I've checked other boards wit personal teachers and the only wolf teacher wont be able to help me for a while. I have a tournament coming up and I want help, so can anyone help me? Thanks!

If this needs to be redirected tell me and I'm sorry for posting in the wrong place.

MidnightAsaph

Smash Lord
For one thing, start posting here a lot.

Secondly, your sig is win.

Thirdly, you're about to get some help...from someone else. Seagull plays online pretty well, as does Castor, but you'll have to ask them. And if not them, I'm sure there's someone else out there. Also, start watching vids of castorpollux/jj play. His recent stuff is really good.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
For one thing, start posting here a lot.

Secondly, your sig is win.

Thirdly, you're about to get some help...from someone else. Seagull plays online pretty well, as does Castor, but you'll have to ask them. And if not them, I'm sure there's someone else out there. Also, start watching vids of castorpollux/jj play. His recent stuff is really good.
thanks alot. Ill post here often, I need the help.

oh and thanks, the sig turned out well.:chuckle:

btw, ur avatr looks so sick.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
alright perfect. My wii is actualy at someone elses house because we took it there for a get together, but as soon as I get it back ill tell you. In the meantime ill keep up on the baords an chat forum. Thanks alot!

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
Eh seagull i got my wii back. Whenever you get the chance would you mind helping me get better? Ill upload the vid i told you about as well. Thanks again for all your guys' help!

Top Bottom