• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wolf Social -- Xsyven loves you.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer

It's about time I make one of these! Social threads have become more and more acceptable in the Staffer Shack, so I figured I'd might as well make one for y'all.

Just keep in mind, that ALL of the forum rules still apply in here. If you post literal SPAM (Stupid, pointless, annoying, messages), you will be infracted. Just stay on topic with whatever might be on topic! You can talk about whatever you want, just as long as it has substance, and helps carry on a conversation.

Double posting, flaming, crap like that? That's still a no-no. If you guys make too many no-no's, I'll close the thread for however long I feel like it. :)

Every once in a while, I'll dump this thread into the Rubbish Bin and make a new one. This is to ensure people aren't just posting in here for the post count. So if you post in here a lot, and notice your post count go down significantly one day, that's probably because I reset this thread.

So without further ado, enjoy! Wolf mains are so low-key right now, that we don't really even HAVE a reputation... except for spammers, which is totally unjust in the first place. Now's our chance to build an AWESOME name for ourselves! Keep it civil, keep it friendly to each other, and especially to newcomers. We don't want a bad reputation like a lot of the other character boards have! We're better than that. :)

I love you, Wolfs! <3

Oh yeah, and let's not forget about the Wolf Xat. Go there, socialize, have fun.

Or, if you're more of an IRC guy like myself, we have one of those too!
Server: irc.globalgamers.net
Channel: #wolf

Click here if you want to chat, but not sure how to use IRC, or wish use an in-browser client.

Top Bottom