• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wolf Snap-shots needed

Wolf93

Smash Apprentice
belfast but orginally from the Isle of Man
i need some Wolf brawl snapshots for this project on windows movie maker.and i can't get my own snapshots as i don't have brawl yet.i already did one project as a first try using pictures from google but it stucks thats why i am asking Wolf mainers if they can help me out if you do help i will thank you and you will get your own place in the credits of my project.
so i need:
-snapshots of wolf in his dark costume on the bridge of eldin running.
-Snapshots of Dark Wolf leaping up infront of the full moon on the spear pillar
-Snapshots of Dark Wolf fighting Dark Fox preferably winning on hyrule temple
-snapshots of Dark Wolf running on mushroomy kingdom
-Snapshots of Dark Wolf,Dark Donkey Kong, Meta-Knight,lucario and ganondorf stances
-Snapshots of Dark Wolf Howling
-Snapshots of Dark Wolf in 100 man melee
-Snapshots of Dark Fox taunts
-Snapshots of Dark Wolfs down taunt

i know thats a lot of pictures but i really need them for this project to work. and the music i am using in it is the intro for Ginga Densetu Weed and if i get this project finished anytime soon i might not be able to put it up here on a link as i need to sign up to a video provider but their is know way my parents will let me so the only way i can do it is if i can get my friend to put it on their youtube and for him to send me the link.

Top Bottom