• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wolf players, mainly Bocks...

smashisfun

Smash Cadet
Got any new Wolf videos to dumb found us with? I see you are pretty involved with these Wolf posts Bocks and I really enjoyed your Advanced Tactics Tutorial so I was wondering if you (or any other skilled Wolf player) would like to post some matches using Wolf : )

DAKMASTER

Smash Apprentice
i am going to a tournament next saturday and i will probably play as wolf a couple times. I will film it for ya

Bocks

Smash Apprentice
ya ill get some matches filmed soon expect 3 days, ill post em in my adv tactics thread

Skalor

Smash Apprentice
Smashisfun, check my thread, i have lots of vids and i keep updated. Link to my thread is in my Signature or just check the first page of Wolf Forum. 'Skalor Wolf Vids' is the thread. Enjoy :)

smashisfun

Smash Cadet
Skalor I have already watched your videos, mostly the 1v1 videos (even the updated ones), and although I think you are a great player, I feel that you are predictable. I am not claiming to be better than you or anyone else for that matter, I am just saying if I was playing against you, I am pretty sure I could punish you easily. For example, in your matches against your Marth friend, you spam the lasers roughly about 3 to 4 then jump and shoot a 5th one, and your friend does not seem to know how to handle that. Another thing is your use of the forward smash...alot; players I have played against will usually ground dodge/shield and punish/grab if you rely on that too much. Your reflector skills are keen though and you still play well, but I thought I would point out what maybe you need work on. Again, I do not mean to offend you at all just offering my two cents and I appreciate your contribution to the Wolf threads.

smashisfun

Smash Cadet
Now for Bocks, thank you and I appreciate your videos as well, especially the advanced techniques one. I am glad that you read this message and I would love to play Wolf to Wolf one day :) Keep those videos coming!

Bocks

Smash Apprentice
vids on the way vs several dif competent opponents (some better than me but why spoil it you'll see)

Skalor

Smash Apprentice
Skalor I have already watched your videos, mostly the 1v1 videos (even the updated ones), and although I think you are a great player, I feel that you are predictable. I am not claiming to be better than you or anyone else for that matter, I am just saying if I was playing against you, I am pretty sure I could punish you easily. For example, in your matches against your Marth friend, you spam the lasers roughly about 3 to 4 then jump and shoot a 5th one, and your friend does not seem to know how to handle that. Another thing is your use of the forward smash...alot; players I have played against will usually ground dodge/shield and punish/grab if you rely on that too much. Your reflector skills are keen though and you still play well, but I thought I would point out what maybe you need work on. Again, I do not mean to offend you at all just offering my two cents and I appreciate your contribution to the Wolf threads.
Thanks for the contribution, but i think u fail to realise my thread is like a diary and ive been updating it almost weekly, so your comments applied to my style about 1 month ago? I now have more videos up, ive improoved, and my mate doesnt even play Marth anymore, he plays Falco. Your comments were correct, however its always my intention to improove.

My thread will be constantly updated if your interested. Ill also be attending a tournament in May (first UK one i think) so hopefully i can really improove.

Bocks and Scar have taught me a few important things that ive now implimented into my style, so im thankful for that, however I came up with my use of the shine myself. Do you have any videos smashisfun?

smashisfun

Smash Cadet
I did not mean to offend you Skalor, and I think you misunderstood my comment about the shine...I was congratulating you on your impressive use of the shine, not accusing you of not being original. And, after I made the post I came across the Flaco videos so I apologize for that. And sadly no, I do not have any videos Skalor, I was only trying to help you improve (not to say I am any better), just based on your older videos (which I had thought were the most recent), I thought I could give my input. Sorry for the confusion and good luck in your UK tournament. If you want we can brawl sometime, I'd love to go against your Wolf (providing that lag does not ruin the game : P)

Dustero

Smash Journeyman
I'm playing in an online tournament tomorrow with Wolf. I'll post some videos for you if I can.

smashisfun

Smash Cadet
Nevermind, I am actually pretty sure that its you...considering some of your videos feature Zelgadis. Glad to see you guys are into Brawl : )

Red Alert

Smash Apprentice
it's not me, but he is the same germ as the one from the DBR combo video. I just posted him because he has a nice wolf.

Top Bottom