• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wolf is a good combo maker

Juan Luis Sandoval

Smash Rookie
Wolf is a good character that people would use to show off other people. His blaster is considered weak compared to Falco´s, but it does what it does (increase damage percentage from far). Try to abuse it a little when an opponent is at a moderate range. If your opponent has hight damage, run toward him and press the standart attack button to kick him upward and use aerial attacks. if you want to attack while the enemy is falling, use control stick combinations bacause aerial standart neutral is weak (a rolling attack). if the opponent damage percentage is hight, and the opponent is above you, use Fire Wolf for inflicting hight damage and maybe a KO. Wolf is very strong, so if you learn how to use him, your opponents will get nervious if you choose him

Captain Sa10

Smash Journeyman
Wtf

:mad:WTF?! My mind was totally like " Ignore this thread Sa10, otherwise you'll go crazy...":psycho: well of course I didnt listen...but seriously, most of what you said, hardly makes you any better then a rookie wolf player(which is what im guessing you are). Let me enlighten you:

Neutral Air- Extremely overlooked move, and I believe you should seriously rethink this. Neutral Air is what helps "start" or "continue" a wolf combo, and can be an extremely versatile move in general(practically no lag means, folling up behind it is absolutely amazing).

Dash Attack, in some cases, is good but NOT a good foolowup for aerials(expect maybe Uair, but even then) and it can be blocked and predicted quite easily.

NEVER USE FIRE WOLF AS A ATTACK!!!! Yeah you may get lucky, and get some good hits, but the lag afterwards plus the falling animation, is NOT worth it at all. Recovery only.

What about his reflector? Another extremely useful move thats commonly overlooked. Good in general. Maybe you should read the guide on it here on the wolf boards. Please before you try and give advice, visit the Guide for Wolf(Essence Of Wolf) since most of this is NOT useful at all.

-Sa10:p

AlAxe

Smash Journeyman
yeah. Everything Captain Sa10 said is true. This thread is a joke. Seriously, I loled.

havocnetwork

Smash Cadet
:mad:WTF?! My mind was totally like " Ignore this thread Sa10, otherwise you'll go crazy...":psycho: well of course I didnt listen...but seriously, most of what you said, hardly makes you any better then a rookie wolf player(which is what im guessing you are). Let me enlighten you:

Neutral Air- Extremely overlooked move, and I believe you should seriously rethink this. Neutral Air is what helps "start" or "continue" a wolf combo, and can be an extremely versatile move in general(practically no lag means, folling up behind it is absolutely amazing).

Dash Attack, in some cases, is good but NOT a good foolowup for aerials(expect maybe Uair, but even then) and it can be blocked and predicted quite easily.

NEVER USE FIRE WOLF AS A ATTACK!!!! Yeah you may get lucky, and get some good hits, but the lag afterwards plus the falling animation, is NOT worth it at all. Recovery only.

What about his reflector? Another extremely useful move thats commonly overlooked. Good in general. Maybe you should read the guide on it here on the wolf boards. Please before you try and give advice, visit the Guide for Wolf(Essence Of Wolf) since most of this is NOT useful at all.

-Sa10:p
Yeah and Fire wolf up against someone who has a spike that speeds down like link or toon link is no good..

Lada

Smash Apprentice
wow you guys are mean. he was trying to help us wolf mains.
he might be wrong. but you dont have to be so mad

snadmonkey

Smash Journeyman
Barrel wolf can be useful for getting those snakes that have a tendency to recover really really high. They almost never see it coming, and u can kick em off the top of the stage.

D

Deleted member

Last edited by a moderator:

Captain Sa10

Smash Journeyman
wow you guys are mean. he was trying to help us wolf mains.
he might be wrong. but you dont have to be so mad
that is utter bull and you know it. To heaven's sake if you use any of the things he stated then your even more crazy @.@. I'll put it in even simpler terms: If your new to smash bros, and you have absolutely no desire to play against other skilled players and/or take this game seriously, then use the things stated in the beginning of the thread. Out wise, if you wish to take this seriously and improve your game play, totally disregard this thread and visit "The Essence Of Wolf", a guide on the MANY great aspects of wolf other then what has been stated above.

Captain Sa10

Smash Journeyman
FOR GOD SAKES AVOID THIS THREAD FOR NOOB'S SAKES!!!!

btw welcome to smashbaords xD

acv

Smash Journeyman
FOR GOD SAKES AVOID THIS THREAD FOR NOOB'S SAKES!!!!

btw welcome to smashbaords xD
Thanks

i have learned something valuable from this thread and especially from you.
that is ignore stupid posts

Killress

Smash Ace
Wolf is a good character that people would use to show off other people. His blaster is considered weak compared to Falco´s, but it does what it does (increase damage percentage from far). Try to abuse it a little when an opponent is at a moderate range. If your opponent has hight damage, run toward him and press the standart attack button to kick him upward and use aerial attacks. if you want to attack while the enemy is falling, use control stick combinations bacause aerial standart neutral is weak (a rolling attack). if the opponent damage percentage is hight, and the opponent is above you, use Fire Wolf for inflicting hight damage and maybe a KO. Wolf is very strong, so if you learn how to use him, your opponents will get nervious if you choose him
mean yeour speeelingz nedz soom weork.

Seriously.

Fire Wolf= fail, btw.

Top Bottom