• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wolf General Tips - Camping and such

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf4Evah

Smash Rookie
I decided to make (another) thread. This one is my general tips when facing characters (also for discussion).

I'll start each new discussion with some comments on the general campability of the character, the feasibility of the u-air juggle, the B-air approach, and general ground game and aerial game tips.

Ganondorf
Campability:
Ganondorf is easy to camp. Wolf's blaster shuts down all of his approaches (all two).
U-air juggle:
Don't! Ganondorf has the best meteor smash in the game. You will get punished for attempting any kind of juggle.
B-Air approach:
Unless you can get gerudoed out of B-air, Ganondorf doesn't have much to stop your B-air.

Ground game:
Ganondorf's ground game consists mainly of gerudo followups. You can be grabbed out of shield and out of most attacks. However, a blaster in the face stops ganondorf cold and allows easy followups. A spotdodged Gerudo is easil.ly punishable. Also, watch out for F-tilt and d-tilt's range (it's huge)

Aerials: Watch out for D-air (don't try to juggle). Also, gannondorf's U-air is arguably his best aerial. Don't try to d-air him, cause you'll get punished. Finally, B-air beats every one of ganodorf's aerial options.

Thats my general overview of Ganondorf. Please discuss my tips and add some of your own!

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Your threads are dumb and these tips are stupid. Juggling Ganon is very easy. His meteor smash is the 2nd best. Ness has a better one. I have spiked numerous Ganons because he is easy to spike. Ftilt and Dtilt range are actually ok, but they have incredible amounts of lag associated with them. And I have played the best Ganon in Md/Va, Best in Midwest, and Best in South so I know what I'm talking about. I also originally mained Ganon when brawl came out and still use him to this day for lolz.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
I'd wait for the Ganon matchup to come around (which.... might be a while). Don't make individual threads about character tips, it'll get cluttered up quite quickly.

Alternatively, if you feel that you have a fact to contribute about a matchup (ex. Ganon can be hit out of his upB by our uair when we're at mid/high %), post it in JJ's Wolf Tips thread (you can find it in the directory).

:059:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom