• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wolf = Fox usurper?

Ca$hoholic

Smash Journeyman
The Cold north! even though it is pretty hot...
I really hope there is no tier lists and i hope there are lists of which character is coolest ..wolf would be in the top 3 with sonic and bowser
Word!

the main reason that i never mained fox in melee was because he was a top tier... and i dont wanna be n that crew, if no one was top tersthen this game would been even better, and i can freely play the characters from nintendo's most awesome games the starfox series! :D

Phyvo

Smash Journeyman
That video is really bad.. Lol.. Apparently you haven't seen my Falco.
It's also really old (relatively). One of the first wolf no items vs matches that was put online. We've moved forward since then...

Lefticle

Smash Journeyman
Wolf is nothing like the Melee Fox, at least not as far as his movement and general physics go. I only played him once, but he's pretty slow in his dash and his traction is terrible. Took me a couple stocks just to get used to running around as him.

vydran212

Smash Journeyman
It's also really old (relatively). One of the first wolf no items vs matches that was put online. We've moved forward since then...
It's not good in terms of skill. It's good in terms of competitive nature. This is perhaps one of the best videos I've seen because both players have a good amount of talent, and the relative same amount of talent.

Top Bottom