• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wolf, Fox, and Falco...

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
Despite the fact that Fox has better KO power than Wolf overall...

HMMMM...

If we were to separate them into their respective species, you'd find that Fox is actually an outstanding specimen of his kind. Being able to have more physical lifting power than a wolf in any one of his techniques is abnormally impressive.

What's also weird is that my latest animation project concerns a fox who wants to become as strong as an average wolf. http://ryanide.deviantart.com/art/Two-Heroes-final-design-78451642
It happened on purpose!.

Especially since Wolf's reflector is pink and effective at countering physical attacks, just like that fancharacter I had in that awful fanfic I once updated here that some people may remember. And also, he ended up having the exact same fighting style I always imagined he'd have if he'd made it into Brawl. They even used the word "feral" on the dojo just after I'd been slinging that term around on Gamefaqs in order to describe how I thought Wolf would act if he were to make it into Brawl.

HMMMMMM!! I R A PROPHET!. *gawk*

Ookami-kun

Smash Ace
Yeah, I recall in the furry board that Wolf's style isn't feral back then, although I protested and said that Wolf's style IS feral. XD

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
Yeah, I recall in the furry board that Wolf's style isn't feral back then, although I protested and said that Wolf's style IS feral. XD
Silly people who thought that Wolf was too gentlemanly to fight tooth and nail in Brawl. Come on, he's a friggin WOLF! They bite and maul things! Foxes jump a round a lot and bury themselves in loam, so Fox can use whatever pretty martial arts he wants, but Wolf was not allowed to have anything less than painful scratching and biting, and that's what we got!

I just wish he had've been a little heavier and slower, with a rocket launcher special and some harder hitting moves. Then he would have been my ideal view of him as a character in Brawl.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
But a rocket launcher would totally conflict with the whole feral aspect. You may say that if that's the case, any weaponary would, but I think his gun fits him. It's wicked, wild, and hectic looking. It's powerful and off the wall. It has a bayonet, so if anything it is more like a dagger as well. It isn't your typical weapon.

I think Wolf is fine the way he is. He turned out great.

Top Bottom