• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wolf Flash Spike

PKboy89

Smash Journeyman
Well, I was goofing around with my friend and we had a Wolf vs Fox match, and I was recovering with the Wolf Flash (Foward B) and I somehow spiked him...I kept on trying it afterwards and it didn't work, lol, we love to have Wolf against Fox matches just for fun, so I'm just wondering, how does the Wolf Flash work?

White_Lightning

Smash Journeyman
If you hit them with the sweetspot of Wolf Flash, it significantly increases the knockback of the attack. Where you hit them depends on the knockback's direction. Hitting them up high will send them downwards, everywhere else is horizontal.

My opinion. It's not as hard to connect with the sweetspot as you might think. However, I don't advise trying to spike with it. Unless of course you're on your way back to the stage and your opponent jumps out after you.

acv

Smash Journeyman
everybody knows that it can spike.

btw did you know his reflector reflects?

acv

Smash Journeyman
I was asking how to pull off the spike...cause I always get the horizontal knockback instead, learn how to read
well in your post you were like WTF ZOMG TEH WOLF SPLASH SOMEHOW SPIKED LOLZ.btw use the search function there is a thread with a list of spike and how they work.its really fun.

Sean²

Smash Capitalist
Switch FC
SW-7479-8539-5283
everybody knows that it can spike.

btw did you know his reflector reflects?
Did you know that no one likes assh0les like you? Welcome to ignorelistville.

And PK, you basically gotta sweetspot their head with the knees...not something to use often unless theres a definite opportunity.

Loup17

Smash Apprentice
if you watch the early skalor videos in the video thread that's stickied you can see some flash spikes, it's pretty sweet(spot) <-- really lame joke o.o

Captain Sa10

Smash Journeyman
Did you know that no one likes assh0les like you? Welcome to ignorelistville.

And PK, you basically gotta sweetspot their head with the knees...not something to use often unless theres a definite opportunity.
Hitting with the beginning animations and the front area(around wolf's head) cause the spike. The knee's simply cause the spike that he already knows, which is the horizontal one.

DQP

Smash Ace
you need to sweetspot them just in the right position to spike them. its really hard though, so i would try to spike with his dair instead

Top Bottom