• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

wolf battle help

lordterken

Smash Cadet
O.k. wolf eats popo and nana for dinner it may be for all! I tried to beat him but...... i need help.

DemonicTrilogy

Smash Lord
I would say try to get at Wolf's blind spot. That would be under him so up airs should work well. Forcing him in the air is that challenge though so try hopping to a height a laser can't hit you at and squall hammer so that the last hit hits him upward.

B0mbe1c

Smash Lord
Go Alt throw him into an Up-Smash. =3

But seriously, watch out for Lasers, ftilt, Fsmash, and Bair

ChibiIceClimberz

Smash Ace
NNID
ch33bdragonite
3DS FC
5370-0405-0580
Go Alt throw him into an Up-Smash. =3

But seriously, watch out for Lasers, ftilt, Fsmash, and Bair
Not always u-smash.. I think he's easier to kill horizontally.

Lasers... can Wolf's lasers break out the ICs' Squall? Blizzard won't.... but maybe Ice Shots will somewhat make it disappear and the Ice Shots will continue sliding or reflected from the laser.

F-tilt, mhm, watch out for that, shoot t3h Blizzards.

F-smash, big range... ARGH, then I suggest more shieldgrabbing but f-smash comes out so fast... so it'd be hard to know when to shieldgrab or not, possibly just keep shielding maybe and then you can shieldgrab.

B-air, spaced b-airs... err... then spam desynched Blizzards? If not because of his reflector... then somewhat space yourself.

SuSa

Banned via Administration
His reflector is a get-out-of-grabs-and-squall free card.

A good Wolf won't get grabbed by the IC's unless you desynch, and do a Nana squall/blizzard, hit, and grab with Popo.

Wolf's Laser eats through both Ice Blocks if your synched, so make sure to desynch then start shooting them. This beats his laser spam

Theres why I said don't go for grabs, trying to get close enough is hell. Then trying to get the grab is worse then hell.

ignore the fire

Smash Journeyman
He'll destroy you offensively so use retreating blizzards and bairs and ice blocks.
The wolfs I play LOVE the fsmash because of it's range. Use this to your advantage and get him in grab range. I would just wait him out and keep him away with blizzards but make sure you're close enough to hit him or you'll just eat lasers. I guess just make him come to you.

Oh, and the ICs can outcamp him (I think an IB cancels out a laser...?), so his laser should lose a great deal of effectiveness.

Top Bottom