• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WoL WOL help?

7aman

Smash Rookie
So I was playing world of light and I reached pretty far, but to progress I needed a specific spirit I already dismissed. Any way I can do something? Is it possible to get past the obstacle without the needed spirit?

The spirit is Lapras btw

Edit: Fixed a mistake

Last edited:

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
Most obstacles can be cleared by more than one Spirit. Latias and Latios's Spirit can also be found on the Spirit Board from time to time. In fact, there's a special event starting tomorrow where it will show up more often! If all else fails, start a new file.

HypnoMaster372

Smash Journeyman
One way you can re-obtain the Lapras Spirit would be though the Spirit Board, which it will now appear there since you have obtained it once. Alternatively you could always begin a new WoL file & speedrun it til you re-obtain Lapras if you don't want to wait for it on the Spirit Board, but the choice is completely yours.

Last edited:

JiggyNinja

Smash Journeyman
It'll either appear on the Spirit Board or you need to buy it from one of the shops, I can't remember which.

HypnoMaster372

Smash Journeyman
It'll either appear on the Spirit Board or you need to buy it from one of the shops, I can't remember which.
Lapras does not appear in any shop. This is the case for all Spirits that can clear obstacles or are used as transportations in WoL.

Top Bottom