• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Woah awesome! wait... WHAT THE CRAP!!?

BladeRadio0

Smash Apprentice
So i was online brawling with anyone and i found the perfect rival. I was lucky and i got into a brawl with 1 on 1. I was going against an extremely fast captin falcon who was really good. We were having a really competitive fight at lyat cruise and to my surprise i beat him first then of course he went for more and i was gone. to my surprise in sudden death i beat him i was playing kirby he used falcon puch so i sheild grabbed him and he was gone. Now to the point: so we were having a really good time and luckly again the next round no one joined us so more 1v1 yay! right? wait what? 4 people? Then it happened to CPUs randomly came and screwed up are extreme rivralry. WE pwned the CPUs but i was pretty ticked becuase i had an awesome compitiotin like someone who was on my skill level and the reason i go on wifi is to get awy from the dang computers. and then next round two more people joined us and one of them chose the moving DK stage i aplogize i forgot the name.:mad: i dispiese that stage. so we all already know nintendos wifi on brawl pretty much sucks. They could easily fix this though by in a match if you find one person you have an option to wait for more or continue with just them. Or even better as reffered to in a older SMYN episode use the rival feature as shown in Sheon Jump superstars, the feature that lets you basicly adds them to your freinds list. why Nintendo have you done this too us WHY!? :confused::mad: well im done i just needed to get that off of me. If anyone botherd that time to read this then tell me has this ever happened to you or somethind simialer? Im not talking about players that quit being replaced im talking about CPUs randomly coming into matches that dont have 4 ppl.

Baky

Smash Journeyman
God **** that was hard to read.

but yeah, imma have to agree with you. FFA and 2v2 do not appeal that much. Hopefully a 1v1 feature comes in, and a friend request/adding system.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Attack of the extremely hard to read paragraph!!

I know what you mean though, I hate fighting CPU's and even worse I hate that Donkey Kong stage...I don't remember the name just because I hate it so much...

I've had that happen too, only I was with 2 other people, and the CPU just decides to intrude in our festivities...the CPU won too, but at least I came in 2nd place.

Dragonoise

Smash Apprentice
Ugh, I hate when CPUs are just thrown in there as place holders. It seems so unecessary to have them. I mean, I don't play online to have a CPU ruin my fun.

I actually like FFA or 2v2--just not with CPUs.

Puddin

Smash Lord
I hate fighting CPUs on WiFi, why would Ninendo even consider adding them to random online matches, I go online to fight real people if I wanted to fight a CPU I would stay offline and just make my own lonely match. Nintendo left out an add to friends list type thing to save the children on WiFi from Pedo's.

Yeah wall of text hurts to read :(

Red the Ghost

Smash Ace
Yeah, but I don't often fight online "With Anyone." You've gotta get a bunch of FCs, or Wi-Fi is pointless.

Foda

Smash Apprentice
"With Anyone" is a complete waste of time, fill up your friends list with cool people, it's the only way

TheTomNookster

Smash Apprentice
I wish Nintendo made some kind of expansion for the game that included new Wi-Fi features. Just SOMETHING to help with the game's poor Wi-Fi capabilities.

PEACHYprincess

Smash Apprentice
That's happened to me too. I totally agree with you.
It is annoying and Nintendo could totally fix it.
Just stay on With Friends! There's no computers and you can decided how you want to play.
Did you at least get the guys FC?

BladeRadio0

Smash Apprentice
Indeed

Yeah, but I don't often fight online "With Anyone." You've gotta get a bunch of FCs, or Wi-Fi is pointless.
"With Anyone" is a complete waste of time, fill up your friends list with cool people, it's the only way
yeah but everynow and then i wanna fight some people randomly and at the moment none of my freinds were on and i had no acess to the computer.

Nintendo fails at online, they've been failing at it with Brawl for freaking forever, stop acting surprised.
yes good point and im sorry but i really needed to get that out of me.

Byronman

Smash Journeyman
yeah but everynow and then i wanna fight some people randomly and at the moment none of my freinds were on and i had no acess to the computer.

yes good point and im sorry but i really needed to get that out of me.
Yes but if you add enough Fcs (like 25+) then there is almost always someone on (at least for me). I personally don't mind the online on brawl

Zap657

Smash Journeyman
Nintendo left out an add to friends list type thing to save the children on WiFi from Pedo's.
Which really shows Nintendo's overprotection when it comes to online. Even if the kid accepts a predator as a friend, unless he's a complete ****** and has a taunt stating his location/address/phone number there's really no way they could ever find eachother.

Fill your friends list with people that are online alot and you probably won't have to venture into With Anyone.

freeman123

Smash Lord
NNID
josephf5
I agree 100% with everything you said. I don't know what in God's name made Sakurai think that it would be a good idea to randomly add CPU players to matches.

Top Bottom