• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

with anyone problems

shortwanabelaker

Smash Journeyman
im having problems with the "with anyone" brawl online. it never seems to connect. i dont have any problems with friends and i can also do the spectator mode but i cant seem to connect to with anyone matches. any advice?

Amorasaki

Functional
Premium
BRoomer
Based on what I know, people who have trouble brawling with anyone are having NAT issues, which means that some ports are being blocked by either a software or hardware firewall - commonly a router.

The most common suggestion is to go into your router's control panel and find the IP address of your wii, and set that IP address as a DMZ server. This should allow all traffic in and out of the wii. That doesn't always work, but it does help some people.

Top Bottom