• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

With Anyone isn't working

DylantheNinja

Smash Cadet
I used to do free for all brawls on 'With Anyone' all the time. I could get four opponents very quickly, but now it is not so. I can wait for 20 minutes and never get a single opponent, and when I do get someone to fight, it is extremely laggy. It never used to be laggy. My connection has not changed, the only thing I can think of is that I have a new computer on the connection. Also, 'With Friends' works fine. Please tell me what I can do to rememedy this situation!

Rinehart

Smash Journeyman
Probably you got an opponent far away from you. And it is normal waiting for 20 mins just for a **** brawl.

randomselect

Smash Cadet
.... ain't that the truth. You can't really fix this directly.
I am glad I don't have to wait TOO long to basic brawl but it sucks anyway.:(

DylantheNinja

Smash Cadet
Just don't play online. It's not worth your time.
Yea but no one around here is anygood or I can get over here any time. I don't like fighting cpus, because they never edgeguard, never recover well, and they tend to just take it.

Top Bottom