• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

With a Kirby hat, comes a special move... your favorite one?

Red Kirby

Smash Cadet
In Melee I used to love sucking in DK and using his punch to destroy people. DKs special move is one of the reasons I wanted to play as Kirby, so I could use all of Kirbys moves and use DKs punch thing. (plus I love the DK hat) I also liked being able to use Samus' gun thing too.

But I think in Brawl, as Kirby, I will be aiming to suck in Snake so I can use his grenades. Or maybe Charizard, just because the hat would look cool.

Who will you be aiming to suck in?

peachy!

super princess
I would look forwards to sucking in King Dedede just for the fun of using Inhale again, LOL!!

Archenyte

Smash Journeyman
Ike. I feel like charging eruption to full and killing a level 1 computer ^^

Dark Meta-Knight

Smash Apprentice
Meta, Ike, Sonic, Zelda(isn't her regular B move being changed?), Samus, Zero Suit Samus, and Pit.

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
sonic kirby with spikes on his back and he does the homing attack kirby+homing attack=awesome and wierd at the same time

tennisthehilife

Smash Lord
Awesome thread idea.

My favorites
In general: Fighter
In Crystal Shards: Bomb + Cutter (exploding ninja stars!)
In 64: DK
In Melee: Falcon Punch (just cool/fun), but also think Mario's and Marth's are useful.
In Brawl: Olimar, Im curious.

gsarany

Smash Cadet
I liked using mewtwos or samuses beams. Kirby looked awsome when he charged shadow ball. So ill say Lucario since mewtwo isnt in

GimmeAnFSharp

Smash Journeyman
I've always been a fan of stealing PK Flash in multiplayer matches...

In Brawl? Probably between Pit, Snake, Ness, and Falcon. I would add the sword users (Link and Toon Link included) and DK to that list if the range of the attacks weren't gimped due to Kirby's short height.

TheSMASHtyke

Smash Journeyman
After seeing Olimar-Kirby in action, He actually seems better than olimar!

Kirby doesn't just pluck the pikmin when he uses his Neutral-B, He also throws them. Therefor, He has better attacks then olimar, better recovery, and isn't completely useless when you can't pluck pikmen. :chuckle:

gammazuma

Smash Rookie
There are a lot of great kirby hats... pit, snake, charizard, etc.

However... there is one that i love above the rest and that is olimar kirby, or as i like to call him Nose Kirby. Nose Kirby looks hilarious and fun to play as. The pikmin don't look super powerful... however the nose makes up for it. It would be so much fun to play as Nose Kirby.

BulgyMilk

Smash Cadet
Well, while I would normally say R.O.B. kirby off the bat, the new C. Falcon hat is just so awesome it needs to be mentioned.
"FAH-COH PAUNCH!"
:p

DrunkenSphere

Smash Cadet
I always thought that peach kirby was a great character, with the counter that kirby is begging forbut so was mewtwokirby.
In brawl I still think that the peachkirby will be a great character, I would have to say Lucario or Peach kirby

chaos_Leader

Smash Lord
In terms of usefulness: it's debatable, but Pit has a really versatile ability that Kirby can steal, shoot up, sideways, and in curves.

The C. Falcon helmet looks awesome as always, R.O.B. hat is simply a bucket of laughs to watch/listen to. Sonic hat looks pretty slick, those are the ones that really stand out to me.

Smash Ninja

Smash Journeyman
Peacehaven, East Sussex, Good ol' England
I like to find Captain Falcon mains to play against and suck in. The reason being is that they try to that thing where once you go off the stage, they jump after you and falcon punch you off. I always dodge it, or they just fail, so later on, I can copy the falcon punch and humiliate them by pulling the falcon-air-punch off when they couldnt, even though THEY are the Falcon main!!! XD

It makes me laugh anyways...

In Brawl I'd probably go for Dedede anyways, because of the ******** near-pointlessness of taking his ability! XD

psykoplympton

Smash Ace
someone needs to figure out how pwnage kirbys short hop falco lasers are and how many he can shoot. in melee they were close to broken, so im curiouse as to how good they are.

Senshuu

Smash Journeyman
Because I am dumb at using special moves (for anyone), I rarely ever used Kirby's inhale.

BUT, it's so adorable when he mimics Captain Falcon. And that's the most useful one to me, usually!

Of course, I'd like to give all the new characters a go and utilize B moves for once. (Snake Kirby = aggghhh)

Ah! Olimar and Pit = must!

Top Bottom