• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Witchhunt 1 Signups

somitomi

Smash Journeyman
It's supposed to start tomorrow.
Well, my instructions did cover that eventuality :)
tbh no objection to pushing the start date back if it means we have more active players at start vs. replacements, just my 2 cents
I wouldn't want to hold up anything, but this sounded interesting and I wasn't sure when it was going to start.

fontisian

Smash Champion
It's a filler game. I'm thinking it's better to run this sooner, with a few players, and if you guys like the setup we can always run another one later.

Hunter does not trigger from the illusion kill.

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
Can priest (or other holy roles) be the witches extra role (but effectively unavailable)?

Chaco

Never Logs In
I’m good with whatever start time, I will be traveling 12/16-20 just as a forewarning and again 24-27, just a heads up. Shouldn’t affect my activity much overall unless it falls during a deadline in which cause I may be driving on the 16, 20, 24, or 27th.

Also I’m cool with it remaining a small game and having back ups on hand, makes life a thousand times easier for Fonti.

fontisian

Smash Champion
Roles are out. Start time is in about an hour and forty minutes.

Janx_uwu Janx_uwu If you'd like observers, message me on discord (fonti #3081).

Top Bottom