• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wishing you all the best of Luck!!!

Bo0gYmAn

Smash Rookie
Hey guys,

I'm a smasher from the US. I'm not top rated or anything, but I just came to this forum to wish EVERY country the best of luck in finding players in your countries. I know that its very hard, especially if you've watched multiple players on youtube. I'm simply here to thank you for wanting to start in playing Smash Bros competitively. (I highly recommend playing Melee > Brawl but thats just my preference lol) Anyways, for those of you who are limited in your countries to players, I strongly urge you to CREATE communities with your friends of friends of friends. Build your communities up to start having your own tournaments and improve. Also, for those of you who dont know alot of pro player names, Here is a list of some of the top players. Keep in mind, I dont know EVERYBODY. Just a few.

Big 5
-Mango
-Armada
-Dr.PeePee
-Hungrybox
-Mew2King

Other top players
-Jman
-Silentwolf
-SFAT
-Lovage
-Kels
-KirbyKaze
-Zhu
-Westballz
-PewPewU
-Shroomed (Worlds best Doc)
-Darrell (Worlds best Samus
-Kage (Worlds best Ganon
-Axe (Worlds best Pikachu)
-V3ctorman
-Smoke2Joints (S2J)
-Hax
-Silentspectre

Keep in mind, this isn't a full list. This is mostly westcoast of the US. But feel free to pick any 2 random players and watch them battle it out haha.

Very important:THESE ARE STRICTLY SMASH BROS MELEE PROS. (cept M2K)

GL finding and creating new communities =) :bee:

Top Bottom