• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wisconsin Wii U Tournaments

Octagon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Firefly62813
3DS FC
4768-7531-8428
Got into competitive smash with the release of the 3DS version and i'm looking for Wii U tournaments held in Wisconsin

GiantGiraffe

Smash Rookie
I am in Wisconsin too. Not this weekend, but next weekend there will be a tournament in Stevens Point. The TO's haven't said if they will do Smash 4 yet though because they may not have enough setups. I am willing to bring mine, but they need a couple more.

Octagon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Firefly62813
3DS FC
4768-7531-8428
I am in Wisconsin too. Not this weekend, but next weekend there will be a tournament in Stevens Point. The TO's haven't said if they will do Smash 4 yet though because they may not have enough setups. I am willing to bring mine, but they need a couple more.
Thanks, i'm mainly into Smash 4, so hopefully in the future they'll have it there.

GiantGiraffe

Smash Rookie
Well I am actually debating to organize a couple Smash 4 tournaments in Wisconsin because there is a lack of it in the area. Maybe if I start, I can then get people involved in the scene. I'm trying to see if there is enough interest in the game first though. So if I were to do it, would you be interested in it?

Octagon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Firefly62813
3DS FC
4768-7531-8428
Well I am actually debating to organize a couple Smash 4 tournaments in Wisconsin because there is a lack of it in the area. Maybe if I start, I can then get people involved in the scene. I'm trying to see if there is enough interest in the game first though. So if I were to do it, would you be interested in it?
Omfg yes. The Wisconsin Smash scene needs to be big

Top Bottom